Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 12222728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Masterpiece MP-23 Exhaust

My order coming from Taiwan will be shipped by March 26 as messaged to me this morning, but as far as i know they get their stock from HK as well so may be it is still a GO...

More rumours of cancellation - link from tformers.com.

Curiously enough all I've heard from Amazon Japan is that I've saved ~$3 because of their ''lowest price over the life of your order' deal, so AFAIK it's still coming.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Am I going to see sky rocket prices for this piece despite the changes already applied?

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    More rumours of cancellation - link from tformers.com.

Curiously enough all I've heard from Amazon Japan is that I've saved ~$3 because of their ''lowest price over the life of your order' deal, so AFAIK it's still coming.
    Wouldn't it be funny if it was cancelled, and that one on Yahoo-Japan was the pre-production copy that was used for promotions... and ends up being the only one in collectors hands.
    Okay, maybe that wouldn't be funny... buy, you know...
    Last edited by griffin; 11th March 2015 at 06:05 PM.

i wish TT would just come out and give us a yay or nay. On... Off... On... Off...

Seibertron reporting BBTS has cancelled orders too.

I don't really want one but could really be little investment if it still comes out in Japan now

They were talking about BBTS in that they did the original cancellation that hit all US sellers when PM first got involved....

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    i wish TT would just come out and give us a yay or nay. On... Off... On... Off...
    I agree here, I rather be just told now then just wondering. Heck I transfer my funds to Tracks in my case which I won't mind though I believe Tracks is much pricey.

I am still hopeful, I haven't received anything from RK so I am hoping that it wont be cancelled.

The latest news is that Hasbro Asia, which distributes in the China, Hong Kong, Singapore region, will not be distributing the figure. That means sellers in those regions may not receive stock, and may not be able to fulfill preorders.

So the only way to get MP-23 Exhaust may well end up being direct orders out of Japan where there are no apparent distribution issues.