Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Masterpiece MP-23 Exhaust

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Masterpiece MP-23 Exhaust

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...nveiled/31196/

If you are itching to know what comes between MP-22 Ultra Magnus and MP-24 Star Saber, Taghobby has the answer in a newly revealed Masterpiece MP-23 Exhaust. Being a Decepticon, Exhaust is a redeco of the upcoming MP-20 Wheeljack with a new head. The figure also seems to come two new shoulder rocket launchers and the Wheeljack Instant Immobilizer. The deco is based on a Diaclone retool of the toy that would one day become Wheeljack. It has also come to be known as Marlboor Wheeljack by most fans.
    Last edited by kaiden; 2nd September 2014 at 04:04 PM.

Oh yes - beautiful and bought. Glad I waited for them to do something better with the mould. (Also, hilarious name, considering the car's former sponsorship.)

I went to the TF wiki page and its already been edited from 'unnamed' Decepticon to Exhaust.

I wonder if this will be like G2 Sideswipe and come with different decals cause I want to put Marlboor on mine.

That headsculpt is awesome...
    Last edited by kaiden; 2nd September 2014 at 04:51 PM.

Yes. Sold

Bought. And strange that they've gone down the route of giving him a new number rather than what they did with G2 Sideswipe or Tigertracks.

And a much better accessory than a lunchbox

The Masterpiece numbered line shouldn't have retconed characters in it. Put them in the exclusives bucket. And a Decepticon because why? I don't fully believe this news, partly because there's no numbering in the pic. Not interested in this thing.

I want this. Im getting it! Love the head sculpt!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I totally get what Paulbot is saying, this should be a MP-20M or something.

On the other hand, I really like the head sculpt and the paint job is a very interesting throw back to the darker days of tobacco advertising in motor sports and how it followed through to childrens product marketing.

I'm tempted.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I like how it looks, but I don't think it really should have had its own number. Star Saber I can understand, but this guy, he should have been MP-20E or MP-20M.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I agree with the numbering being wrong. I Don't know why this is MP23 when its just a variation of MP20 and a nothing character. Glad I am not collecting all the MP's.

As a side note, if anyone wants Marlboro waterslide or vinyl decals for this you can get them for 1:18 scale model cars on ebay (about $10-$15 a set). They are made for all the HDT cars that were sponsored by Marlboro during the 1970's and 1980's. They are good quality as I have got some for the Brock cars in my collection.
    Spiderken Away!