Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Transformers Movies and Cartoons on Free-TV

The 2007 movie was on Channel 10shake on Monday... just a few weeks after they played it for the first time since Nine lost the rights to it. (or the rights expired)

The second movie was on last monday, while the third movie is on this monday... on 10shake... and I would expect the 4th movie on the following monday.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The second movie was on last monday, while the third movie is on this monday... on 10shake... and I would expect the 4th movie on the following monday.
    And it is... Age of Extinction is on tomorrow night.

It gets even more confusing.... The Last Knight was on channel 9go in the first week of February, and tonight, it is on channel 10shake.
    Looks like Nine squeezed out one last screening last month before losing it to Ten.
    Now to see if the Bumblebee movie shows up on 10shake soon too.
    Whoever has the rights to it will definitely be playing it a few times around June....

Channel 10 are playing the movies again... the third time in less than a year.
    Last week was the first one, while tonight has ROTF.

Also, last weekend I saw on the tvguide, channel 9go was playing Transformers Prime in the morning, a couple of hours before an episode of Cyberverse... which is interesting, because it looks like 9 and 10 have swapped cartoons and movies (10 used to have the cartoons and 9 used to have the movies, but now it is the other way around).
    9now streaming site also has the Transformers Prime episodes on it, for anyone who hasn't seen that series yet and wants to see it for free.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Channel 10 are playing the movies again... the third time in less than a year.
    Last week was the first one, while tonight has ROTF.

Also, last weekend I saw on the tvguide, channel 9go was playing Transformers Prime in the morning, a couple of hours before an episode of Cyberverse... which is interesting, because it looks like 9 and 10 have swapped cartoons and movies (10 used to have the cartoons and 9 used to have the movies, but now it is the other way around).
    9now streaming site also has the Transformers Prime episodes on it, for anyone who hasn't seen that series yet and wants to see it for free.
    Doesnt Paramount do the TF movies? If so Paramount owns Ch10 hence why the movies are probably there now.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Doesnt Paramount do the TF movies? If so Paramount owns Ch10 hence why the movies are probably there now.
    Yes, which I mentioned when Channel 10 started playing the movies after so many years on channel 9 (at the time I was wondering if there was licensing agreement that had just expired).... but I was commenting on the unusual appearance of two cartoons (so far) now showing up on channel 9 after so many years on channel 10.
    So I wasn't surprised about the movies showing up on channel 10, I was puzzled as to why the cartoons had just suddenly shifted to channel 9.

I don't know why I do it to myself, but I cant help to flick over during a Transformers movie on TV.... just in case it is showing a good bit.
    Last week I flicked over during DOTM during a couple of scenes that made me cringe, and then this week (last night) during Age of Extinction I managed to cross over during the very uncomfortable scene that had the father confronting his daughter's boyfriend about their age difference, and then going into a lot of detail about how it is a legal loophole in Texas (with a close up of that legal statute), as if Michael Bay wanted to educate movie-goers on how to be allowed to have sex with a minor. It was not something that a Transformers movie should be focussing on, or even mention... considering how simple it would have been to change one of their ages, without it even changing the story.

Next Tuesday has the Last Knight on 10shake (channel 13 in most places).
    Considering how long Network 9 had the rights to TLK, I would be surprised if Network 10 play the Bumblebee movie the following week.

No Bumblebee movie next tuesday... so Network 9 must still have the rights to it. I'm just surprised that they haven't played it in the last month to cash in on the new movie.

The Earthspark cartoon is coming to commercial TV soon, as Network 10 is changing their 10-Shake channel into the Nickelodeon channel on August 1st, which has noted the Transformers cartoon as one of its expected programs.
    https://www.paramountanz.com.au/news...on-network-10/

This is great news for us in Australia who don't pay for TV or streaming, as Hasbro likes to have their content on Nickelodeon in America as much as possible, so future Transformers cartoons could end up being on free TV soon after its release in America. (hopefully)