Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Combiner Wars Devastator Rumour

I would be fine if the individual bots have similar transformations to G1, but only if that includes articulation in the hips, knees, shoulders, and elbows. If that never happens, then that will disappoint...actually really annoyed. The same needs to apply to the combined mode, I want articulation not some inanimate object.

Just saw the leaked photo on FB... Dev looks to be of TFC Herc's size.
    For a fraction of the cost of the TFC version, Hasbro's got my money for this bot.

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...evealed/32104/

looks good to me!

anyone know where we can source one?

Quote Originally Posted by Dinkydarth View Post
    http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...evealed/32104/

looks good to me!

anyone know where we can source one?
    Titan Metroplex seemed to sell pretty quickly over here, so it has a good chance of being at Aus retail. Otherwise the usual online sellers, once it's out, which won't be until end of Q2 at the earliest.

Once Hasbro actually announce that they are selling this toy* I'm sure preorder options will pop everywhere online**. I agree there's a good chance of it being at Aus retail too and given I overspent on Metroplex I'm not sure if I'll order or wait.

* Hasbro hasn't made any information about the toy public despite the misleading "Devastator revealed" headlines
    ** Unless it's a shared exclusive and then online ordering options may be limited

I reckon he looks pretty good for a Hasbro combiner. Mixmaster looks out of place being flipped upside down as the leg.

I definitely won't be taking the chances with retail on this. Metroplex never showed anywhere in my town that I'm aware of, so as soon as pre-orders open up from an Aussie online store I'm locking one down! Unless of course its a TRU exclusive or something - then I'm out. :/

We will find out at NY and AUS Toyfair how this will be released, but is likely to be similar to Metroplex - available to all Retailers, but not all will take it on.

Quote Originally Posted by TAAUBlaster View Post
    I reckon he looks pretty good for a Hasbro combiner. Mixmaster looks out of place being flipped upside down as the leg.

I definitely won't be taking the chances with retail on this. Metroplex never showed anywhere in my town that I'm aware of, so as soon as pre-orders open up from an Aussie online store I'm locking one down! Unless of course its a TRU exclusive or something - then I'm out. :/
    I found Metroplex at Myer Chadstone around Christmas 2013, so maybe only the bigger retailers will carry to Titan class figures.

After thinking about the full picture of Devastator for a couple of days I'm 99% OK with the mould, but Mixmaster looks wrong to me.

Also it would be cool if Hasbro would give their convention works instructions.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Stand a few Decepticons in front of Devastator and you won't even see Mixmaster's foot (which may still change from this prototype).