Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: JP/HK Masterpiece Ultra Magnus coming to ToysRUs Australia

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    *snip*
    A bit of a wait on the Asian release (which was pushed back to December 27th now), but not surprising after how long it took to get Wheeljack here.
    *snip*
    When was this confirmed? Was hoping to recieve it before Christmas.

RK has updated their preorder page with the new date, so I'd say confirmed.

Speaking of which, I just put my order in coz hunting for one of 400 will be hell, and with 60ish shipping and exchange RKs price was 260aud ish.... So not too far from 300

Looks like ill be fighting for one of the 400 , no money for the preorder at the moment but atleast I get another chance at getting one.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by laproblematique View Post
    Excuse my ignorance but I still don't understand this Magnus.

It looks like a repaint of the MP-10 with snap on armor from the trailer section to make it look oversized compared to the MP-10? At least that's what I get from seeing the vehicle mode.
    If you watch the cartoon maybe that helps rather than a toy comparison perspective .

Quote Originally Posted by Joshy View Post
    Looks like ill be fighting for one of the 400 , no money for the preorder at the moment but atleast I get another chance at getting one.
    If you are just after Magnus without extras, hlj has it on pre order and will be delivered under $200, you also only pay when they have it in stock.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    If you are just after Magnus without extras, hlj has it on pre order and will be delivered under $200, you also only pay when they have it in stock.
    How have you confirmed that it will be delivered under $200? The size and weight information is currently not available. The strong aussie dollar against the Japenese Yen is helping and you may be right in the end but I still can't fathom how you confirmed this. Has HLJ notified you of this information?

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    How have you confirmed that it will be delivered under $200? The size and weight information is currently not available. The strong aussie dollar against the Japenese Yen is helping and you may be right in the end but I still can't fathom how you confirmed this. Has HLJ notified you of this information?
    I have based on NY shipping charge and added extra to top off a worse case scenario. I have also used EMS as the shipping method and added 2000 yen on top. so if it ends up over $200 is really a joke for a Japanese online store. As I paid as low as $160 delivered. < yes PAID.
    Shipping of two magnus using sal is 3,160¥ you can be bold to say that would be the cost of one magnus using EMS.

Not to say I can be wrong. But there are good chances if you get it from HLJ, you get it under $200.

Just converted from XE.com > 141.604 AUD without shipping
    I will give a plus AU$10 and call it $151.00 for Paypal difference
    I am very sure EMS doesn't cost over $50 for this piece, it isn't diecast like mp1 was.

hope that make sense. Again I am happy that TRU has brought it in, just wished it was like $270 and below.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    When was this confirmed? Was hoping to recieve it before Christmas.
    Amazon Japan updated the release date in mid October.

At least it is only a couple weeks delay. Wheeljack and Bumblebee were pushed back a couple months from their first scheduled release date.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Amazon Japan updated the release date in mid October.

At least it is only a couple weeks delay. Wheeljack and Bumblebee were pushed back a couple months from their first scheduled release date.
    The wrong side of Christmas unfortunately.

Where's the Devastator GIF? Hell no.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust