Thread: Combiner Deluxe toy Production image

Default Combiner Deluxe toy Production image

Posted up on Facebook by Hasbro is a collage of some production stages of the new Alpha Bravo toy (mirrored here).

It shows some concept drawings, some computer renderings, and a colour chart of the toy.

The interesting thing is that it might be giving us a look at the Blades redeco as well, with drawings of the helicopter in red, and a robot head that is completely different to the one on Alpha Bravo.
    (there is some debate on just who's head it is, as it appears to match FOC Starscream's head)

The Transformers facebook page has released another "production image", this time of Firefly (Fireflight) - mirrored here.

With this second image we get to see that three elements are repeated... perhaps as part of the "background" template - the robot head at top right, the fold-away gun next to it, and the fold-away connection posts at the bottom.

This may mean that the robot head probably is just a Starscream head, used as a generically familiar head, and has nothing to do with the toys.

It also suggests that we will have similar images released of at least two more Combiners soon on their facebook page.

I saw this at TRU Newtown Plaza HK today but could not find the final Superion limb.

Back of box shows Dragstrip as the remaining limb but I think this mistake is on purpose?

I didn't end up buying any figures yet because the line to the cashier was super long all the way out of the store... As if money grew on trees.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I saw this at TRU Newtown Plaza HK today but could not find the final Superion limb.

Back of box shows Dragstrip as the remaining limb but I think this mistake is on purpose?

I didn't end up buying any figures yet because the line to the cashier was super long all the way out of the store... As if money grew on trees.
    The final Superion limb (Air Raid) is in Wave 2. Drag Strip's in Wave 1 so he's on the Wave 1 boxes. I think you may have a first local sighting on your hands too.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    The final Superion limb (Air Raid) is in Wave 2. Drag Strip's in Wave 1 so he's on the Wave 1 boxes. I think you may have a first local sighting on your hands too.
    Thanks so much for clarifying that!

I am currently in Hong Kong, so doesn't really count as a local sighting

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Thanks so much for clarifying that!

I am currently in Hong Kong, so doesn't really count as a local sighting
    Ah disregard I missed those two letters. But the first point stands.

Mistransformed finished product shot?

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Mistransformed finished product shot?
    Thats how I display mine. I think the arms look more natural that way and still have a full range of movement.

Megatran Guest

Which online store(s) are selling the complete waves for this line? I'm seeing bits & pieces & can be a bit frustrating.