Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5152021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Combiner Wars Toyline: Rumors, Speculation, Ideas etc

Quote Originally Posted by Autobot1995 View Post
    Be great if they did a wave consisting of Quick slinger, Break-neck, Blast off and Groove considering the rarity of the former pair and how that would be a complete wave then
    Or release them in a boxset with one of the JP-exclusive Voyagers, and give it some sort of pun name that notes their replacement or absence by Hasbro as general release toys.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Or release them in a boxset with one of the JP-exclusive Voyagers, and give it some sort of pun name that notes their replacement or absence by Hasbro as general release toys.
    Now im hoping for some kinda franken wave to happen

First image of UW Bruticus with Blast Off as a Space Shuttle and a Vortex having four blades

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...-reveal/34583/

I wonder if they'd get desperate enough with the milking of moulds to redo any of the Power Core Combiner sets? I mean, given what was trotted out in that line and the current figures it would be pretty easy to do and PCC was the last real combination-oriented line of toys.

Guess the real problem is very few of those characters were particularly iconic and the limb-drones didn't even have individual names

How about a UW-09 Sky Reign with Sky Lynx as the body and as his limbs the Autobots not infected with the hate plague in the Return of Optimus Prime: Kup (Ironhide retool), Blurr (Drag strip retool), Goldbug (Dead End retool) and Steeljaw (BotCon 2016 Ravage repaint) with bonus Wheelie (Blackout repaint).

Also UW-10 Grand Magnus? Ultra Magnus (Battle Core Prime with blue rather than gold highlights), Springer (Blades retool), Sandstorm (Rook retool), Broadside (Fireflight retool) and Wreck-Gar (Deluxe Groove retool). Could alternatively have the Wheelie repaint of Blackout instead of the Sky Lynx set.

After this Titan nonsense is all over I will be waiting patiently for Micromasters to get rehashed

Though if we're doing this chronologically we still have Pretenders to get through first

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    After this Titan nonsense is all over I will be waiting patiently for Micromasters to get rehashed

Though if we're doing this chronologically we still have Pretenders to get through first
    Can't wait for Action Masters
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    Can't wait for Action Masters
    Heh - non-transforming TFs seem to be part of each line now anyway, especially the movies

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post

Think MMs have given way to Minicons. Not sure we will ever see Pretenders again, though it would be cool to finally get an Alice from ROTF

Right, Action Masters are called "Titans" now, not to be confused with Titan-class or Titan Masters. Micromasters are called "Mini-Cons".

I would like to see more Pretenders like Bludgeon, Skullgrin and Thunderwing with a transformer that incoroprates aspects of the shell and inner robot where possible. (Sky High, Vroom, Crossblades high on my wish list) Still surprised there's not been a Metalhawk toy after his comic prominence, his Masterforce fame, and the number of good customs.

But we digress.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Think MMs have given way to Minicons.
    I'd settle for Minicon bases. I just want bases back. They could even incorporate the minicon port to activate base transformation or firing of weapons. Two throwbacks in one!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    But we digress.
    That we do. So how about a CW Rail Racer? One new voyager, one new legend and four deluxes that are retools of each other. So cheap!