Page 43 of 82 FirstFirst ... 233338394041424344454647485363 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Stuff

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I was in the office late tonight. Alone, everyone had gone home, working on my computer and something caught my eye. I swear several desks away someone walked quickly past! At the same time a computer screen in that area suddenly turned on, like it would when you move the mouse to wake it up. I went over and sure enough nobody there. Didn't hear any sound, just saw something move some movement. Nowhere someone might have hidden. Walked around the whole floor. No one around. Completely spooked myself out. Still getting a bit of a chill thinking about it.

Not helping myself to remember that my office building is on on the site of a former hotel.

Not that I'm a huge believer in ghosts but obviously enough of one to feel creeped out by this!
    It's a sign. It's telling you to never again put in extra unpaid overtime.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    "If it's not on the shelves we don't have any" said every retail assistant ever.
    Yep, and you hear from the forums that they were out back or behind the desk or in another aisle.

I did appreciate one trying to look at the layby and at the back for something I was looking for.

Happens a lot because they just don't care about their jobs. I always appreciate the ones who do go that extra mile to help a customer out. After all, customer service is their job.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    Yep, and you hear from the forums that they were out back or behind the desk or in another aisle.

I did appreciate one trying to look at the layby and at the back for something I was looking for.
    I've had no such problems at Kmart Parramatta.
    The management there are great. It's a bonus they're fans too.

Seasons Greetings from Dispensor... and me too.

I hope the Santa-bot brought you what you wanted this year.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Seasons Greetings from Dispensor... and me too.

I hope the Santa-bot brought you what you wanted this year.
    Brisbane City Hall, not the most exotic location Dispensor has shown up in.

Merry Xmas all. Hope Santa/Spouses/Partners/Family were as great to you as they were to me today. Big shout out to the missus for MMC Carnifex

This goes to show how rarely I do online shopping - especially for things that aren't toys. I just made an online purchase from Madman Entertainment's online store... my last purchase from them was in 2006. Although it's still coming up as "Processing." So there you go. I've made two non-Transformer-toy online purchases in the span of 11 years.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    This goes to show how rarely I do online shopping - especially for things that aren't toys. I just made an online purchase from Madman Entertainment's online store... my last purchase from them was in 2006. Although it's still coming up as "Processing." So there you go. I've made two non-Transformer-toy online purchases in the span of 11 years.

lol Your 2006 order is still showing up as processing?

Oh, sorry. Did I say 2006? I meant 2005...