Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 5464697071727374

Thread: Random Stuff

We used to be able to do a search on this forum and see results as Threads or Posts. But now we can only see Threads. Is this right? Am I missing something?

(I'm trying to find a post I made and it's proving more difficult than it should!)

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    We used to be able to do a search on this forum and see results as Threads or Posts. But now we can only see Threads. Is this right? Am I missing something?

(I'm trying to find a post I made and it's proving more difficult than it should!)
    On the Advanced Search page, there are two search tabs that show up under the "new sales and toys" header box (this is since the upgrade last year... I don't know why, as it annoys me when I use the wrong one, and seems unnecessary).

By default, you first end up on the "Search Multiple Content types" tab, which is the right-side tab. This doesn't give you a results option.

Click on the left tab "Search Single Content type" tab. This one gives you the option at the bottom to select Threads or Posts as your results.

Thanks. Yes that other tab is what I was looking for in advanced. Didn’t notice the tabs at all.

This will make finding things on this forum so much easier. Thanks!