Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 234567891424 ... LastLast

Thread: Titan Combiner Devastator - first look at German Toyfair

that's pretty funny
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I like what I see, not for me, but for my son - for whom Devastator is his favourite combiner ... he's been asking for Dev since seeing an Encore set in one of the toy stores here 2 years ago (he was only 6 at the time). I was going to get him Superion for his birthday, but now I might see when this big boy is hitting the ground.

As for that $50 for a photo...
    That's really shady especially as they are offering such a small bounty for exclusive rights to a picture (pap pictures of Transformers? What next!!).
    They personally aren't my go-to site... and even more-so now. I suspect if Hasbro catches wind of this they aren't going to be very popular at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    A second photo is on Seibertron, all watermarked and all, but gives a better view of the body.

Looks great.

"I'll pay you $50 to take an exclusive photo at a no photo event" not so great... Even Peter Parker gets more from JJ for those exclusive Spider-Man photos. (But seriously way to piss of Hasbro for some page views )

Dev is definately looking promising from these early pics. I'm interested to see how they changed Mixmaster (and if the figure reveals any reason why they change his Devastator leg transformation scheme) I'm usually not interested in the newer lines, but I'm gonna go broke with Combiner Wars at this rate!

A second photo is on Seibertron, all watermarked and all, but gives a better view of the body.

Looks great.

"I'll pay you $50 to take an exclusive photo at a no photo event" not so great... Even Peter Parker gets more from JJ for those exclusive Spider-Man photos. (But seriously way to piss of Hasbro for some page views )
    Aaaaaannnnnnd that, folks, is why I don't visit Seibertron. I view that place as irrelevant and shadier then the black Forest.

Devy looks kinda cool. Still not stripping naked with excitement just yet.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    I like what I see, not for me, but for my son - for whom Devastator is his favourite combiner ... he's been asking for Dev since seeing an Encore set in one of the toy stores here 2 years ago (he was only 6 at the time). I was going to get him Superion for his birthday, but now I might see when this big boy is hitting the ground.

As for that $50 for a photo...
    That's really shady especially as they are offering such a small bounty for exclusive rights to a picture (pap pictures of Transformers? What next!!).
    They personally aren't my go-to site... and even more-so now. I suspect if Hasbro catches wind of this they aren't going to be very popular at all.
    Yep my boy is a huge TF fan too. Devvy will probably make it under the tree this Xmas. Looks fantastic

See, I already have Green Giant, Quantron and Intimidator, and they're great, amazing even, but they're just for me. The kids aren't allowed to breathe near them. It's a commitment of time just to sit down and convert them all from one mode to the other, and a real learning curve.

But Hasbro's new combiners are extremely solid and playable. The boys have been playing with the Wave 1 deluxes all day today, and have really enjoyed the fun but simple transformations. They're hanging out for Silverbolt so that they can 'Make Giant Robot'. I've already got Motormaster and friends on order because even though he's won't be anywhere near as cool as Intimidator, it'll be a fun toy I can share with the kids.

I'm thinking this Devastator may just end up in the same boat - simplistic, but very playable and heaps of fun. Bring it on.

Cool but i'd be more excited about a Devastator sized to match the other combiners.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Hasbro have just about got me over the line on buying a Superion (probably aiming for the UNITE box set), and I'm open to getting a Devastator despite picking up TFC Herc (which I adore) at Christmas.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Looks great.

Bad form from them, sheesh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    The level of excitement over a blurry pic is remarkable... imagine if it was in focus.
    Ha ha ha ha! The internet would explode!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    I'm thinking this Devastator may just end up in the same boat - simplistic, but very playable and heaps of fun. Bring it on.
    I'd like that as well. Quite hopeful for some nice bots from this lot!

Even I'm excited about this. I mean, I'm not going to be buying one, but I can understand the excitement.

A foot-and-a-half of Generations-style combiner. Bring on more pics!

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...