Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: New Hasbro Masterpiece Starscream for 2015

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Well.....I was at Innaloo yesterday and they don't have it. I am not in any panic mode or anything as I have the Takara one. And I also believe they will be heaps coming in.

The price was reported to be $149.90 I think.
    Has it appeared in Perth yet, as it was first sighted in Sydney almost three weeks ago.

ToysRUs keep asking why their collectable items aren't selling, but don't make sure that stock is in every store when it is sitting in the main warehouse.
    (not just this toy, but most of them)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    ToysRUs keep asking why their collectable items aren't selling
    Maybe it has something to do with the insane prices *cough tripticon *cough

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

i got one from TRU at majura park in canberra, i had to ask and they had to get one from out the back, but they still have star sabre and prowl on shelves

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Has it appeared in Perth yet, as it was first sighted in Sydney almost three weeks ago.

ToysRUs keep asking why their collectable items aren't selling, but don't make sure that stock is in every store when it is sitting in the main warehouse.
    (not just this toy, but most of them)
    I read in the sighting section AJ prime enquire and was told sold out a week back or so. Mind you most of them probably don't even know how it looks like.

Hi all, first post here, thought I'd be helpful

Just picked up a TRU Masterpiece Starscream from the Cannington store. They weren't on the shelf, but with a smile and a polite enquiry to one of the staff members at the counter, she managed to find one in the back for me. She said there appeared to be 2-3 more of them in the back.
    And that was just posted.
    Last edited by griffin; 7th October 2015 at 05:24 PM. Reason: added quote tags - someone else's post needs quoting or linking

Quote Originally Posted by Borgeman View Post
    There are tabs on the wings you bend out that connect to some grooves on his back, stops them from flapping.

https://youtu.be/hSQV0Zl5Las?t=11m55s
    Watch from here, you will see him pop the tabs out, and he will explain and show that they plug in to his back.
    Wow! Thanks. Didn't realise there were tabs. My impression of this version has improved.

Quote Originally Posted by willocrew View Post
    Wow! Thanks. Didn't realise there were tabs. My impression of this version has improved.
    For me, Mp11 mould looks way better. Is also transform friendly.

bought one from supacenta moore park and returned the next day. One of the legs was stuck. for $150 i really dont expect this sort of issues. My other TT MPs have been great. So will probably stick to those from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Mido View Post
    bought one from supacenta moore park and returned the next day. One of the legs was stuck. for $150 i really dont expect this sort of issues. My other TT MPs have been great. So will probably stick to those from now on.
    Yeah I mean TT starscream is at US$220

You missed thundercracker if you didn't get one and they are at $330 au

And there is no guarantee of their paint work either as my mp-18b had bad scratches. So I don't think you can say one can be better than the other

Question

Quote Originally Posted by willocrew View Post
    Do you know which Toys r us has it in Perth? And how much?

It's not appearing on the website.
    +1 I was in Toys R us in Innaloo today grabbing Devastator. They didn't have this in there.
    I like to think "its pointless thinking about how much it costs if you really want it"....