Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Target 20% off Transformers - March 5th to 18th

Finally, I may be able to get a hold of G1 Megs.

The local Target had 6 of each Megs there on Sunday. I highly doubt that they've all sold since then, TF's don't sell tthat well here.

Now I'm not saying the local Target does 'bait and switch' necessarily...but they do bait and switch.

Megatran Guest

Leader class Megatrons $69. Save $20. That's actually more than 20% off!

Mr_K is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Still yet to find a Target with Megs in stock....after the Armada version

Miranda target as of today. By lunch time had full stock of g1 megs..

Checked Swan Hill Target then rang my mate in Bendigo and got him to check the Target there - neither Megs is in either store

On a side note, the Optimus/Grimlock two pack that was on sale for $35 last Target toy sale is now on sale for $29

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Leader class Megatrons $69. Save $20. That's actually more than 20% off!
    Yes... I found that out today and was just logging on to mention it, because when Demonac and I bought both Megatrons for each of us today, when we got back to his place, the amount charged was not what I was expecting. I immediately assumed the worst and thought that they didn't discount the full 20%, but a quick calculation in my head, and it was an extra $2.20 off. (it was supposed to be $71.20 each... which was 80c cheaper than the ToysRUs sale price)

Not complaining... but something others here should know about.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Leader class Megatrons $69.
    Well that works out to $138 for the two, or $107.54US. Ive got them on preorder at BBTS for $89.99US so even with the Target 20% off it still works out (Pre-postage) to be cheaper from BBTS.

Tried to get my Target to order Megs in today and they said they couldn't because they are a "Grade C" Target store which means they don't get much in and what they do get in they get in in bulk, they wont just get a couple . Got my mate to check Bendigo Target and no luck there so now getting my sister-in-law to check Target in Bathurst since we will be there in 6 weeks. Geez they are making it hard for me to give them my money

Considering the size of my POL, I don't think the two Megs are likely to add more than the $17.50US to the shipping costs, but trying to calculate that now to find what is the cheaper option. However if Bathurst doesn't have them its a moot point anyway

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Yep. Just picked up my Leader G1 Megs for $69. Yesterday when I checked (at the same store) they were $89.

Mr_K is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Went to Target Indooroopilly and they had no Generation Leader Megatrons
    Called Capalaba Target and they said they didn't have any either.

Called Target Carindale this morning to see if they had any Leader Megatrons (I was particularly after Armada version) since someone on the boards said they got one from there earlier in the week, and they said they only had White Knight Optimus and a Drift. Well I knew this wasn't true since they must have at least some Generation figures since they're in the catalogue, and I'm sure not all the Generation figures would have sold between Monday and now.

Well my wife had to go that way anyway and so she dropped in for me. TOTALLY scored one! She says there are a few of each Megatron still there.

Go. Go. Go.

(PS: Never watched Armada but like the colours much better and we all can guess that Takara are going to do another MP Megs so I'm holding out for that over this IDW G1 tank version)