Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Toyfair Australia 2015 report and pics.

Quote Originally Posted by llamatron View Post
    I would speculate the MPs are Ironhide, Tracks, Road Rage, Mirage.
    I am going with Ironhide, Tracks, Jazz, Road Rage

Takara supplies these Tracks prototype images (and more with Blaster & Raoul) to various magazines, build public awareness only to turn around and tell us that it isn't the next MP and that MP25 will be out in September? I doubt that is the case.
    Surely we would have seen a reveal/tease of the actual MP25 figure by now?

First post updated with the full report and my photos.

Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post

Takara supplies these Tracks prototype images (and more with Blaster & Raoul) to various magazines, build public awareness only to turn around and tell us that it isn't the next MP and that MP25 will be out in September? I doubt that is the case.
    Surely we would have seen a reveal/tease of the actual MP25 figure by now?
    Not necessarily... as Star Saber (24) was revealed months before Exhaust (23), because it is a once-only mould, so need to generate more hype for it than a redeco.

So maybe TakaraTomy need to do the same with Tracks for some reason.

Never mind, as I just saw a preceding post on an earlier page that linked to a JP Hobby magazine, quoting that Tracks is MP-25.

Powered Convoy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    First post updated with the full report and my photos.

Enjoy.
    Some great info and pics! Thanks!

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by Powered Convoy View Post
    This is cool news, but MP25 was confirmed as Tracks in the latest issue of Dengeki Hobby. Unless it was some how wrong.

Randy
    Now that a Japanese Hobby magazine has the number noted as 25 for Tracks, it's more likely that the list sent to Hasbro Australia from Hasbro HK had the names for 25 and 26 mixed up... so I have now noted that likely possibility on the full report now in the first post.

Did they give any indication why the 2nd September MP hasn't already been announced by TT? Makes me wonder if it's a bigger one and they're holding off until after Star Saber releases (fear of people not buying SS if they know another pricy one is due relatively soon after?)

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Did they give any indication why the 2nd September MP hasn't already been announced by TT? Makes me wonder if it's a bigger one and they're holding off until after Star Saber releases (fear of people not buying SS if they know another pricy one is due relatively soon after?)
    No idea... the printed list didn't have much in the way of details, which included no names for the last two. I think TakaraTomy intentionally sent this release schedule with limited details as advance warning to Hasbro HK, without leaking too much (in case the list is found by fans... like it has now).

Despite all these details now being known to the world, I have a feeling that we might have been told too much, and will be told to remove the info.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Despite all these details now being known to the world, I have a feeling that we might have been told too much, and be told to remove the info.
    I think people just got confused by it.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Some awesome announcements here. Looking forward to the rest of the year