Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Toyfair Australia 2015 report and pics.

I concur. Griffin is the man with the news

I cannot wait for TRYPTICON!!!! Crossing my fingers that the Dinobots reissue is all five.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Cool. I just love how people said (for years) we'd never get a G1 reissue of Omega Supreme... and we did! Then we'd never get Fort Max (cos it would fail the drop test).... and we did! And we'd never get Dinobots.... and we will!

Forget drop tests and "lost" moulds... it seems that anything is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Robzy View Post
    Cool. I just love how people said (for years) we'd never get a G1 reissue of Omega Supreme... and we did! Then we'd never get Fort Max (cos it would fail the drop test).... and we did! And we'd never get Dinobots.... and we will!

Forget drop tests and "lost" moulds... it seems that anything is possible.
    Some people on tfw2005 and seibertron raised the possibility of the Dinobots pack being a re-release of the SDCC Dinobots pack. While I'm pretty sure all of us will be praying to Primus that it's a G1 re-issue, I think I'll be going into this with reserved elation.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    I did some checking, 26 was listed by some sources as Red Tracks back in January....
    That could just be them guessing based on past behaviour.

That Devastator. Good to finally see a shot of him with another CW Combiner in the same frame - can see he's going to be noticeably taller... Not sure if I like the scale difference, but then I've got a few months to decide...

Quote Originally Posted by FruitBuyer View Post
    Some people on tfw2005 and seibertron raised the possibility of the Dinobots pack being a re-release of the SDCC Dinobots pack. While I'm pretty sure all of us will be praying to Primus that it's a G1 re-issue, I think I'll be going into this with reserved elation.
    good point but Griffin also mentioned SDCC items separately as something that couldn't be announced yet.

I don't care so much about the movie dinobots in G1 colours but I'd very much like the box they come in. <I never thought I'd hear myself say that about cardboard>
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Question on Combiner War deluxes. The packaged versions on display include the IDW comics. Were you able to ask if we would get the comic versions from wave 2 onwards?

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    good point but Griffin also mentioned SDCC items separately as something that couldn't be announced yet.

I don't care so much about the movie dinobots in G1 colours but I'd very much like the box they come in. <I never thought I'd hear myself say that about cardboard>
    Say what you will about Hasbro but they're proven themselves to be most adept with cardboard.

Maybe they should be making Transformers out of cardboard instead?

I am sad that random colour Blitzwing and Astrotrain aren't on the list.

Devastator will be $198 at BigW apparently.