Thread: Is Collectoybles closing?

Default Is Collectoybles closing?

Had someone email me today asking if I knew how to contact Collectoybles, as they were not answering their phone numbers (listed on the site), or responding in any way.
    They mentioned that they read on a toy forum that they could be closing soon, and checking their website, I noticed that their business license was up for renewal on Sept 3rd, which means they could close up the business and not renew the license if they wanted.
    Has anyone recently bought anything from collectoybles.com.au recently, or have any info on them, or other contact details?

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

I bought a figure from them a couple of months ago & everything was perfect. Even though they list 2 phone numbers (office & mob), they don't always seem to answer them when they're ringing. The same thing applies to their customer service email - it can take them a couple of days to ring/email you back - but they're very, very good for an online store .

Whoever is trying to get in contact with them, don't panic . Give them a couple of days & hopefully everything will be sweet.

The guy who runs Collectoybles is normally at Nexus toy fair, but he wasn't at the last one. I figured something was up from looking at his prices for Animated toys way back... they've been on 'preorder' forever.

i think most online stores here don't listen to their phones even when they do provide it for customers. well, we just might have to deal with better stores that provide better services.

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    The guy who runs Collectoybles is normally at Nexus toy fair, but he wasn't at the last one. I figured something was up from looking at his prices for Animated toys way back... they've been on 'preorder' forever.
    I was surprised when I noticed his absence at the last Nexus.