Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: JP Unite Warriors Menasor now official

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Oh come on TT, looks like they removed the stripe from Deadend.............

And Dragstip is looking super butter. Groan, I am disappoint.
    That's why I'm not regretting getting the Hasbro versions of these combiners. So far, at least in my view, they look better overall.

Sure, I do like that Takara Motormaster, and would probably buy if it was available separately, but he's not, so I'm not too fussed.

I'm going to mix up my Hasbro and Takara versions. The best looking indiviudal bots out of the two versions of each character I'm going to have displayed seperately and the lesser ones I will have in their combined Menasor mode

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    I'm going to mix up my Hasbro and Takara versions. The best looking indiviudal bots out of the two versions of each character I'm going to have displayed seperately and the lesser ones I will have in their combined Menasor mode
    Thats what Ive been thinking of doing too. Might just fork out some cash on a Deadend. Wish I'd seen that before I orderd an Aplha Bravo and offroad from Amazon. COulda addd the other two as well

Looks like my money is on Takara for these combiners...still thinking of getting the new members though...

After seeing the TakTom version of Drag Strip I decided I'd keep the Hasbro one and compare both in person. Dead End still looks better overall in the TakTom version so not too fussed about the stripe.

(But if either Dead End had a toy accurate face I'd go that option - hate the animation-only toy-inaccurate faceplate)

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    After seeing the TakTom version of Drag Strip I decided I'd keep the Hasbro one and compare both in person. Dead End still looks better overall in the TakTom version so not too fussed about the stripe.

(But if either Dead End had a toy accurate face I'd go that option - hate the animation-only toy-inaccurate faceplate)
    I'm somewhat the same but I like his toon face. I don't have either Dead End yet the Hasbro one looks so plain in bot mode, yet I'm not sure I want to fork out for Dead End and all his buddies from Japan.

TF Yuki has posted now the packaging art. hmm where are other cars in the picture???

https://mobile.twitter.com/TFYUKI/st...290176/photo/1

Only a month left now for the Japanese version of Menasor to be officially released, and the usual Japanese designer has tweeted some new photos of the toy and its box.

Dragstrip stands out a bit, being a brighter orange/yellow than the Gen1 toy, and not having the maroon of the Hasbro Generations version to break it up.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Only a month left now for the Japanese version of Menasor to be officially released, and the usual Japanese designer has tweeted some new photos of the toy and its box.

Dragstrip stands out a bit, being a brighter orange/yellow than the Gen1 toy, and not having the maroon of the Hasbro Generations version to break it up.
    A month to go hey, can't wait. Just wish there wasn't going to be a huge gap between Menasor and Defensor because that wait is going to be hard.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.