Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Myer Transformers Combiner Wars Sale until April 26th

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Well that's just misleading then. It's like when you meet an attractive girl, take her home & ... what's this? A pair of chicken fillets.

They should apologise.
    Depends what sort of chicken fillets you a referring too. I seen rather large chicken fillets

To be fair, the stores don't know every single item they are getting in the master cartons from their thousands of toys they currently stock. If a toy company has emailed them hundreds of official images, as long as they pair up a Deluxe image with a Deluxe paragraph/title, the catalogue images are always a guide or example, not a guarantee... because it would be too boring if they just listed all the text with no example images.

Like, what if they had a photo of Dragstrip and they were sold out of Dragstrip before you get there, is that false advertising because the sample image was not available at that time? It's the same thing if the future wave didn't make it to the store before the end of the sale... because they are only advertising (by writing) a size class, not specific items in that size class.
    If they noted Dead End, and Breakdown in the description, then that would be something you might be able to get a raincheck on. If the sale is long enough, wave 2 might hit stores before it ends... so fingers crossed.

Only Wave 1 held at Sydney City Store

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Only Wave 1 held at Sydney City Store
    Isn't it tomorrow? This isn't a great sign though.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Will there be a Wave 1 released with comic?

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Isn't it tomorrow? This isn't a great sign though.
    Yes I was just in there today. No sales signs out yet. Everything was at full RRP.

Quote Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
    Will there be a Wave 1 released with comic?
    I've heard Wave 1 will be re-released with the comic at a future date. Don't remember when, maybe after Wave 3, which is the Protectobots.

Quote Originally Posted by FruitBuyer View Post
    I've heard Wave 1 will be re-released with the comic at a future date. Don't remember when, maybe after Wave 3, which is the Protectobots.
    Not the best plan on their part. I'd be fine if they just put the first 4 comics in with the protectobots.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I'm not up to date with what's out at retail, but is it safe to assume most Myers should have the wave 1 voyagers and deluxes in stock?

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Not the best plan on their part. I'd be fine if they just put the first 4 comics in with the protectobots.
    However Wave 2 will contain the comics and thus will mess up the ordering. I suppose a better idea would be to have the first four issues with Wave 2 and go from there but you know Hasbro and a chance to re-use a mold and empty our wallets some more.