Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: purchasing YOTG transformers

Default purchasing YOTG transformers

Hey guys not sure if I've posted this in the right spot but yea. So im looking into getting the two YOTG transformers but im not all that keen on Myers apparent $300 price tag for each of them. So i was hopeful of some recommendations. I am currently thinking BBTS is my best bet but any input would be appreciated.
    Kind regards

I would say eBay is a good place to look at. You can get one for $200 but be careful as some deals could be a little bit too good to be true.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    I would say eBay is a good place to look at. You can get one for $200 but be careful as some deals could be a little bit too good to be true.
    Yea i did look on ebay but im always suss on that sort of stuff haha..

Megatran Guest

If you have the patience, these high end toys tend to go on clearance pricing at Myer eventually. They end up being cheaper than overseas online stores when you factor in shipping these bulky boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    If you have the patience, these high end toys tend to go on clearance pricing at Myer eventually. They end up being cheaper than overseas online stores when you factor in shipping these bulky boxes.
    Yea i did think about that but unfortunately my closest myers is a few hrs away which makes things difficult. I am keeping an eye out on their website though so maybe something might pop up there

Ehobbybaseshop in HK still have the pair, which should cost about US$300 for the pair posted to Australia... which would be about AU$380-390.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Ehobbybaseshop in HK still have the pair, which should cost about US$300 for the pair posted to Australia... which would be about AU$380-390.
    O thankyou very much.. i shall check it out

RK have them too...

I have found Myers can really discount when they want to move stock , I picked up my YOH optimus last year for $90 at blacktown, also there shipping is pretty good if you can score it online

Quote Originally Posted by Empirion View Post
    I have found Myers can really discount when they want to move stock , I picked up my YOH optimus last year for $90 at blacktown, also there shipping is pretty good if you can score it online
    yea i'd wait. Has anyone seen soundwave yet?