Thread: I'm intrigued...

Default I'm intrigued...

...merely because I had observed a handful of his posts (and those around his) with some amusement, and now there appears to be a conspicuous vacuum of messages left in his wake.

Did 'Stalker' remove himself from the forum, or was he removed? (And perhaps I missed something - was it his incoherence and low-level literacy, or was it something more specific?)

Aristotle says "More specific"

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Aha Sky Shadow you'll have to hang around for a few more months before your initiation and the learning of the secret handshake before all our secrets may be revealed to you.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    Aha Sky Shadow you'll have to hang around for a few more months before your initiation and the learning of the secret handshake before all our secrets may be revealed to you.

But I've been an Ozformer for seven years now! Hmm... or has the group been changed to the 'No Sky Shadows Club' again?

Sky Shadow: But you let in Sky Shadow Glumplich!
    Sky Shadow Glumplich: [pops head out window] Hyuck hyuck!
    TheDirtyDigger: It says no Sky Shadows. We're allowed to have one!

Let's just say we believe this person is known to us(99% sure) and we have had problems before with them and leave it at that as it could end up in a messy discussion which we don't want.

Stalker has been removed, and a number of posts moved to prevent people responding to things that are no longer applicable.
    This was something discussed in private among the board staff and the more active members, so that there wasn't messy discussion for all the public to see (who don't need to).