Thread: New Loyal Subjects Transformers Collector

Default New Loyal Subjects Transformers Collector

Hi guys, just found this awesome board.

I loved Transformers as a kid, but admittedly I know little about them these days. I recently found the Loyal Subjects mini figures in my local EB Games and LOVED them, so I have since been collecting them.

Anyway, thanks for reading my intro guys, it's very nice to be here

Welcome aboard! I too love those the LS line – I have most of the first series and 95% of the second. Wave 3 is now out, and I picked up three of them today from Zing, but at $20.00 a pop, it's an expensive lucky dip

They're $20 now? Yikes! I wouldn't say they're worth that, but I guess the newer waves are more involved with extra bits.
    (ok I really can't talk. I paid quite a bit more than that for my gold Jazz chase. )

Dravicon do you collect the huge ones too, or just the 3 inch? We'd love to see a pic of your collection so far! welcome to the board!
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

Welcome to the board, I too would love too see your collection. Love the loyal subjects vinyl toys, if they were cheaper and I didnt have a backlog of items I would collect them all
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Thanks guys. I'm not a big fan of Wave 3, but may get some if I can find them a bit cheaper than $20.

I still need a couple of the chase ones and am desperate to track down a Shockwave to finish the main 8 of series 2.

Not a great pic, but here is my collection so far. 1 lonely series 1 figure, so hoping to get the whole set of those too.

Thanks again guys!

Oh and obviously I haven't got around to adding all the weapons/accessories yet either haha.

A late Welcome!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]