Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: JP Legends DLX LG10 Arcee reissue coming to Australia SEP/OCT

I really hope they reissue Windblade as well. I only just received notification from HLJ that they can't fill the preorder from last year.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    Other than Metroplex and Jetfire, what was the other thrilling 30 toy? Bumblebee wasn't really since he was a redeco and lacked his target master.
    I was counting Bumblebee...
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

This is a good one to get at retail because I think many have defective paint apps. Mine did.

Finished translating/adapting Arcee's:
    * Instructions
    * 2 page comic skit
    * Character bio

phew!

I was going to base Arcee's bio straight off her G1 Marvel Comics TFU profile, but when in doing so, I realised that a lot of it just talks about Arcee's love for Daniel and Hot Rod, and not all that much about her! The Japanese bio included with the toy does talk about Arcee more and doesn't mention any other characters. So in the end, I wrote up a bio that's a blend of both the Marvel TFU profile (at least the portion that just talks about Arcee) and the LG10 bio.

Here it is...

A sweet, kind, and loyal Autobot to her friends, Arcee is also a merciless, lethal warrior to her enemies. Arcee's intelligence, quick wit, and coolness under fire make her invaluable to the Autobot cause. The Decepticons constantly underrate her, an attitude that Arcee exploits with deadly efficiency. An exceptional warrior, Arcee is seen as angel by her allies and a demon by her foes. Sworn to defeat the enemy at any cost. Stringent combat training and formidable mental discipline enables Arcee to hunt down her prey.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Finished translating/adapting Arcee's:
    * Instructions
    * 2 page comic skit
    * Character bio

phew!

I was going to base Arcee's bio straight off her G1 Marvel Comics TFU profile, but when in doing so, I realised that a lot of it just talks about Arcee's love for Daniel and Hot Rod, and not all that much about her! The Japanese bio included with the toy does talk about Arcee more and doesn't mention any other characters. So in the end, I wrote up a bio that's a blend of both the Marvel TFU profile (at least the portion that just talks about Arcee) and the LG10 bio.

Here it is...

A sweet, kind, and loyal Autobot to her friends, Arcee is also a merciless, lethal warrior to her enemies. Arcee's intelligence, quick wit, and coolness under fire make her invaluable to the Autobot cause. The Decepticons constantly underrate her, an attitude that Arcee exploits with deadly efficiency. An exceptional warrior, Arcee is seen as angel by her allies and a demon by her foes. Sworn to defeat the enemy at any cost. Stringent combat training and formidable mental discipline enables Arcee to hunt down her prey.
    Nice... I like the bio

I like your bio gok, but is it missing an "an" in front of angel?

I think it does a good job at describing her as despite being "a girl" she is still a strong asset and solider.

Will the OZ release come out with the same box design as the original release?

I dig your bio Gok, I really wish Hasbro would give advanced warning for releases like this. I imagine there are a lot of reasons why they can't, one probably being that they didn't know themselves several months ago when these came up for pre-order on Asian sites. if I didn't already have it I'd be grabbing this.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Thank you for the kind feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    I like your bio gok, but is it missing an "an" in front of angel?
    Oops! Well spotted! I've corrected it and resent it to Hasbro. Hopefully it's not too late to correct it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    Will the OZ release come out with the same box design as the original release?
    Packaging ought to be the same as the Japanese one save possibly for stickers added w/ Hasbro AU legal blurb in English.

Goki is the like, the closest thing we have to Australian Transformers royalty.

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    I really hope they reissue Windblade as well. I only just received notification from HLJ that they can't fill the preorder from last year.
    Goktimus, do you know if Windblade would be coming too? I guess depending on what kind of NDA or whatever you have you might not be able to give details but if you know for certain definitely yes or no can you say?