Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 313181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Masterpiece Ironhide

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    For those that don't realize, that hip kibble is a photoshop and not actually how Ironhide appeared in that episode.
    Damn you internet! How could you lie!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nofacej View Post
    What you really want is the ability to slide them up vertically to fill in the gap.
    That mod just makes it look like the entire cab is sitting on his chest which is not flattering.
    Yeah, I don't like that mod either! Interestingly, in the initial design sketch, TT did have something filling in that gap:

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    Damn you internet! How could you lie!!!!!!
    No! The internet is pure truth!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    No! The internet is pure truth!

Kranix is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I got my MP Ironhide from PC last week (I was a late preorder) and just opened him. Unfortunately he came with 1/4 black, 3/4 kinda chrome front bumper bar straight out of the box. Is that a common issue with this figure?

Quote Originally Posted by Kranix View Post
    I got my MP Ironhide from PC last week (I was a late preorder) and just opened him. Unfortunately he came with 1/4 black, 3/4 kinda chrome front bumper bar straight out of the box. Is that a common issue with this figure?
    The chrome wasn't perfect on mine, but nothing like that

That's really bad! Most people seem to be getting chrome rub after handling, and maybe a spot missing out of the box, but nowhere near that bad!

Send a private message (via FB or Twitter) to PC they are pretty and will sort you out.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    That's really bad! Most people seem to be getting chrome rub after handling, and maybe a spot missing out of the box, but nowhere near that bad!
    Yeah I got a bit of a rub off . I am thinking is no point to get it replaced as is QC, I would repaint it in the end.

The "chrome" on the exhausts on my MP Hotrod have already rubbed off too, so whatever new method is that they are using for these latest Masterpiece toys, it isn't staying on the plastic, even with just minimal handling.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The "chrome" on the exhausts on my MP Hotrod have already rubbed off too, so whatever new method is that they are using for these latest Masterpiece toys, it isn't staying on the plastic, even with just minimal handling.
    not sure if we can protect this by using a clear coat over it?