Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Soundwarp watches Beast Wars

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    (U did love Rhinox's chain gun though, right, Soundwarp? Yeah?)
    That was the ONLY reason I got Rhinox's toy.

And it didn't have a chain gun.....

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    (U did love Rhinox's chain gun though, right, Soundwarp? Yeah?)
    Absolutley i did.

I finished season 1 yesterday, i have written some things down and the verdict will come soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    That was the ONLY reason I got Rhinox's toy.

And it didn't have a chain gun.....
    That's why we need to slam on Hasbro's door and demand a proper Rhinox! We don't need no try hard cheetah, we need the big ol' lummock! My nation for a Rhinox with a chain gun!
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwarp View Post
    Absolutley i did.

I finished season 1 yesterday, i have written some things down and the verdict will come soon.
    Be ready for Season 2, it will blow your mind and afterwards you will not be able to see G1 and Beast Wars as separate things but parts of a great glorious whole.

damn it... I haven't watch Beast Wars (from start to finish) and now I'm tempted (and curious) to see for myself why Warpy has finished season 1.

mind you, I do like some of the toys.

Quote Originally Posted by STL
    That's why we need to slam on Hasbro's door and demand a proper Rhinox! We don't need no try hard cheetah, we need the big ol' lummock! My nation for a Rhinox with a chain gun!
    But the chain gun things came from the cartoon and as we all know, the toy came out before the cartoon! I suppose if HasTak ever decide to do Classics/Universe/Henkei for Beast Wars that we could start seeing more showlike characters with things like a proper chain gun for Rhinox... *shrugs* lessee... Ironhide and Ratchet came out in 1984 and we'll be getting show/comic-like versions in 2008/9... so considering that Rhinox came out in 1996 then I suppose we can expect a Classics Rhinox say around 2020/1?

Quote Originally Posted by kup
    Be ready for Season 2, it will blow your mind
    *nods* Season 2 is the best - much better than Season 1.

Just see if you can borrow someone's set Saintly. It's a must see for transfans, to get a better perspective of Hasbro's history of TFs.
    Now, should I make Soundwarp wait a year on the cliffhanger like those of us did back in 1997?

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Now, should I make Soundwarp wait a year on the cliffhanger like those of us did back in 1997?
    Well lets see, hes more than 6 feet tall, built and strong as an ox, licensed to kill, can break people in half like a twig...... meeeeh hope your insured

Edit: oh one last important factor to consider, he knows where you live
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Rhinox's chain gun is based on his toy weapon, they just shortened the spikes and turned it on a different angle.

It was a great cliffhanger, but don't keep him waiting that long. Did we wait a year? I remember buying the Video pack Airazor so I could see the conclusion before series two made it to TV.

I got copies of all BW and BM episodes taped from the US so I could watch them ASAP! But even then, yeah, it was a year between each season. Of course I would still watch and tape them when they came out on TV here so I could watch them in full PAL colours instead of crappy faded NTSC. Funnily enough I'm more than happy to watch Animated on YouTube and seeing them again on TV doesn't excite me as much... maybe because I'm not enjoying Animated as much so I don't really care?

Gawd those end-of-season cliffhangers were so annoying (yet so cool)! Especially the end of Season 2! Baw!!