View Poll Results: Is Fixit worth getting?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah man totally, he's awesome!

11 68.75%
  • Prehaps, but only if he's cheap

3 18.75%
  • Maybe, if I can be bothered

2 12.50%
  • Nah man, he looks terrible

0 0%
  • I don't even care about him

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toy Review - RID Fixit (Legion)

Default Toy Review - RID Fixit (Legion)

Fixit
    Series - Robots In Disguise
    Size/class - Legion
    Wave - 3
    New/remould/redeco – New
    Released here - June 2015
    Approximate Retail Price - $8
    Approximate Size - ??
    Allegiance - Autobot
    Alt-mode – Driller Unit
    Main Features/Gimmicks – N/A
    Main Colours – Orange & Grey

Robot Mode
    This is possibly one of the better Legion toys out there. He is well articulated and has pretty good possibility. He is articulated at the shoulders, elbows, wrists, waist, neck and some in the "feet".

Vehicle Mode
    I haven't watched the Robots In Disguise Cartoon so I'm not too sure what his vehicle mode is like, but I feel a bit meh on it. I might be transforming it wrong, but it feels like he rolls better in robot mode.

Overall
    While his vehicle mode isn't the best Legion toy, his robot mode is most certainly one of the best. He is well articulated, very possible, and he is in scale with the warriors/deluxes/whatever

I recommended picking this up if you want a little buddy, from what I've heard he's only available at Coles, but that's the cheapest you're gonna find Legion's anyway at $7 a pop.
    Last edited by Handsprime; 3rd August 2015 at 08:58 PM.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

He doesn't really have an definitive alt mode in the show, he's more of a sentient swiss army tool and in, "deep trouble" is revealed to be a security drone making Fixit unique because he's self aware.

He transforms from a goofy looking robot into a collapsed goofy looking robot.
    Only recommended if you want a toy of this character, but it's by no means a great toy in its own right. Better than forking out for the ridiculous One Step Changer though; at least this toy can stand up on its own. Plus it's much cheaper. It's also more articulated than the One Stepper.

Why do I get the feeling you're not a fan of RiD toys Gok
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Currently tied with Warrior Drift for my favourite toy from the line.
    So much personality and a LOT of poseability, plus I love the character. I got him weeks ago and still cant stop fiddling with him.
    yeah his altmode isn't the best thing ever, but since he doesn't have a definitive vehicle mode it can just be ignored. that said I think his little drill tank mode is cute
    Definitely worth picking up if you are a fan of the show or the character, I don't have the one step but I am confident in saying this is the definitive RiD Fixit toy

Haven't watched the show and know nothing about the character.

It's a great little legion class figure. Highly posable with ball joints and swivels everywhere. A lot of character too. That super-happy smile on his face succeeds quite well in giving aggressive poses an unnerving, disturbed edge. Alt mode is a cool little drill tank.

The 6th RID legion I've picked up so far and it is easily the best
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

dang, haven't seen one, only saw the onestep versions.... I think this would be a better size to get and would be more poseable (cheaper too).
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I bought him off Amazon, and he is currently in the mail... I am looking forward to getting the little guy

I'm not planning on collecting much of the RID stuff but when I saw this guy in coles for $5 I couldn't resist.

I think he's extremely poseable and full of character for someone who's legs are wheels.

I've seen a few episodes and don't mind it at all, I am looking forward to the DVD release later this year, he can watch it with me.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post

I recommended picking this up if you want a little buddy, from what I've heard he's only available at Coles, but that's the cheapest you're gonna find Legion's anyway at $7 a pop.
    Cheers for the tip mate, I made sure to keep an eye out at Coles and they turned up last week

Not a particularly thrilling figure but kinda cool. Will be interesting to see if he ever manifests this drill-thing mode in the cartoon.

I will say this, he is one of the most cheerful looking bots in my collection. Would be a good stocking stuffer for little kids come Xmas