Thread: Universal Studios Evac Kreo 4-pack gallery

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Evac turns into the car that you get into for the Univeral Studios, as you are joining him on an adventure against the Decepticons.
    https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Evac_(Ride)

I'm not sure how long these have been out for, but the 3rd version of the Kreon 4-pack was found at the Florida Universal Studios... which should mean that the online store for Universal Studios (which is run by the Florida park) might now be selling this 3rd version as well.
    (when I ordered a pack from the website in September last year, I got the second version - the listing hasn't changed the photos since then, so it's hard to know if they are still selling the 2nd set, or switched to the 3rd set without updating the images)

The listing for the 4-pack has changed address, but the images and details are still saying Evac... so I want to ask them if they are now selling the new set on their website yet, and if their product listing just wasn't updated because they didn't notice or care (it is after all the 3rd or 4th version).

In case anyone else here cared...

I got the Evac 4 pack from Singapore Universal Studios in Jan 2019. The ride was awesome! I think I went on it 3 times. Next time I'm there I'll check out that end-of-ride shop (good for MP browsing too). I couldn't help but feel that they would have been more appealing if they had had Lego in that top left corner of the box. But that would just open up a can of worms .