Page 100 of 195 FirstFirst ... 80909596979899100101102103104105110120 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1947

Thread: The Random Transformers Thoughts Thread

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I am thinking of expanding the Transformers toy box into Autobot and Decepticon toy boxes.

I finally gave in and grabbed the UHD Blu Ray of TLK. I'll schedule a TF movie night for Monday to watch it. If it's as terrible as I think it will be I'll need to watch the only good TF movie (the one from 1986) after it as a palate cleanser.

Got some proof reading to do, but the Ozformer Awards voting form is basically done. Look out for it to go live this weekend!

See here if any Sydney residents are interested in a free upgraded MP28 Hot Rod.

Wow, I can not believe how dense and solid MP Sunstreaker is in vehicle mode and the incredibly high number of moving parts there are on him given his size as an MP car. Well worth the slightly higher price compared to other MP cars.

And thoughts on the LG items in my package today.

Perceptor sucks but then again the RTS Perceptor he's replacing aint great either.

Octane is amazingly good for a triple changer. Only thing I'd criticise is the truck cab for jet engines.

Bumblebee is something Hasbro would never do. He's the original mould but almost every car part except the hood (that's the American hood) is cast in clear plastic and painted to match the colour of the yellow cast parts perfectly. Also the included Spike is the Hasbro Fort Max Titans Master remoulded to have Spike in his Exo-suit from the 86 movie.

And Slugslinger is as expected, but now I have all the Rebirth Targetmasters on the Decepticon side. (I'm being very loose with categorising Scourge in that group)

I sometimes wonder what the customer service desk staff are thinking, when they are accepting returns.
    This doesn't look like an in-store theft, as both toys are still there, and the cardboard insert - so it would be unlikely someone would go to the trouble of removing the toys from the plastic insert (from under the plastic ties), and then just steal the plastic insert.
    So we have a toy that was savagely torn open (bubble obviously ripped off the backing card), and then re-taped with just the two toys loose inside the bubble... and returned to Kmart to resell at full price (no discount tag, and they would have refunded the full amount).

Who would even buy this, without a significant discount, because even though the two toys are there (and have no accessories), you can't give it as a gift, and you wouldn't buy it for yourself as it could be broken (you certainly wouldn't buy it if you were a sealed toy collector).

Surely there has to be some sort of returns requirement that says it should be returned in an undamaged, re-sellable condition... and you'd have to be a blind monkey to not see that there is something seriously wrong with this product. Sure, it looks sealed, but how underpaid must you be to not care or notice that it was re-sealed, and they didn't do a good job re-sealing it.

bowspearer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I finally gave in and grabbed the UHD Blu Ray of TLK. I'll schedule a TF movie night for Monday to watch it. If it's as terrible as I think it will be I'll need to watch the only good TF movie (the one from 1986) after it as a palate cleanser.
    I hear it may soon replace Joel Schumacher's Batman and Robin as a form of torture in some countries.

I watched Shin Godzilla last night and realised that in the Legends Trypticon comic, the giant monster mode is a reference to the starting form of Godzilla as it wobbles and gushes blood around Tokyo at the start of the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    . He's the original mould but almost every car part except the hood (that's the American hood) is cast in clear plastic and painted to match the colour of the yellow cast parts perfectly.
    I disagree on this point. Depending on the light, you can see a difference in the yellow. It's a close fit, but not perfect. I wonder why his head is clear plastic though... Spike is great.

bowspearer Guest

Ok, so I just discovered why you shouldn't accidentally type an f in front of tfu.info - VERY NSFW heh.