Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Random Transformers Thoughts Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    True, that's the exception, but I'm sure there is probably a legal argument that could claim that the packaging is advertising two toys but only includes one, because it doesn't state that it is the one toy, or the "sold separately" disclaimer of other products shown on the packaging.
    I supposed if the name of the brand is not self-explanatory enough, then perhaps Hasbro could further simplify the name. As our e-marketing team are always telling us that today's fast-paced media has reduced consumers' attention span to that of fruit flies, Hasbro should also do away with lengthy written bios for characters. Bright colours, a catchy character name, and an arsenal of weapons could be introduced to draw people in - the more Heroic the character is, the more weapons they need to defend against evil. The end result may look something like this.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

At Oz Comic Con Sydney yesterday I met Hal Rayle, a.k.a G1 Snarl, Shrapnel and Pipes. He was a super-nice guy, and he signed a group shot of the G1 Dinobots for me!

I encourage anyone TF Fan going to Oz Comic Con today to see him and get something signed!
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

He was here?!? WAAAAAAAARGH! Gah... why do they come when I'm too busy to attend cons?

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    He was here?!? WAAAAAAAARGH! Gah... why do they come when I'm too busy to attend cons?
    Yeah, I kinda fan boyed out when I met him. I shook his hands twice!

I went along for the day too. I wasn't going to get anything signed by him at first - I was there largely for Katee Sackhoff, Charles Martinez, and the Stargate Atlantis Panel - but I went along to the Voice Actors panel and had so much fun, and he was just so generous that I got him to sign a Snarl pic for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post
    I went along for the day too. I wasn't going to get anything signed by him at first - I was there largely for Katee Sackhoff, Charles Martinez, and the Stargate Atlantis Panel - but I went along to the Voice Actors panel and had so much fun, and he was just so generous that I got him to sign a Snarl pic for me.
    Nice! My parents met Karl Urban while I was with Hal.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGalvatron View Post
    At Oz Comic Con Sydney yesterday I met Hal Rayle, a.k.a G1 Snarl, Shrapnel and Pipes. He was a super-nice guy, and he signed a group shot of the G1 Dinobots for me!

I encourage anyone TF Fan going to Oz Comic Con today to see him and get something signed!
    I saw on the news last night the OCC being in Brisbane this weekend (which I completely forgot about), and they Hal Rayle shown with some of the other guests.
    I wouldn't have gone just for him (I've seen him at BotCon too), but I would have posted about it for other Brisbanites... and if I had known he was coming to Australia (for the Melbourne and Brisbane Cons), I would have posted about it in the news section a few weeks back.

I absolutely would've gone to meet him had I known.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I absolutely would've gone to meet him had I known.
    I didn't know he was gonna be there either til I arrived! Some how I had forgotten to check the guest list :/

I'm finding I'm really enjoying the little Titan Masters, even moreso than the larger figures in the TR line. I only have Crashbash and Skytread so far but I'm already enamoured. To the point where I'm willing to pay full RRP just to get them.

Well played Hasbro.