Page 88 of 195 FirstFirst ... 6878838485868788899091929398108 ... LastLast

Thread: The Random Transformers Thoughts Thread

Yeah I watched Beast Wars for a time when it first came out, but for some reason never got into it proper. Probably still feeling nostalgic for G1 and wasn't interested in the toys. I think I was way into Star Wars by then. But certainly what I did see I didn't mind.

Holy crap, I can't believe that it's been 10 years and a day since the advanced Sydney premiere of the first live action Transformers movie! Still feels like freakin' last month to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    There was a x responds to y video that went around a while ago with kids being shown G1. Who knows how it was edited. Short version on seeing G1

Prime. Awesome.

Megs. How is that scary?

Bee. Woah. You have let yourself go.
    I was talking to a kid I tutor about Transformers. He natuarally grew up on the movie figures and TF1 Movie op is hios favourite. We go talking about megatron and I showed him a picture of G1 cartoon megs saying "This is my favourite Megatron" his reply.

ださい - daggy. And - Looks like a Gundam. (I disagreed on this point rather strongly)

Well, I guess he is in a way, G1 Megatron is a design from th e70s/80s.. so...He does have 172% more personality than Movie Megatron, that much is true!.

FatalityPitt Guest

*Ugh*.. Having that moment when you contemplate whether to buy a pre-deco of a soon-to-be-released toy (RiD Blastwave) because you feel too impatient to wait for the toy that you actually want (RiD Bludgeon)...

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    ださい - daggy.
    Heretic.
    I used to live in Saitama Prefecture, and my Japanese ex-girlfriend always used to call it だっ埼玉.
    Quote Originally Posted by FatalityPitt View Post
    *Ugh*.. Having that moment when you contemplate whether to buy a pre-deco of a soon-to-be-released toy (RiD Blastwave) because you feel too impatient to wait for the toy that you actually want (RiD Bludgeon)...
    Uh, even Blastwave is just a redeco of Megatronus. I'm just gonna wait for Bludgeon. If I feel the "itch" to play with the mould then I'll just play with Megatronus.

FatalityPitt Guest

Yeah I was just referring to myself in the 2nd person. Lately I've found myself wanting a Bludgeon that looks like Bludgeon, and I'm beginning to see Blastwave as a tempting substitute. Just me being impatient is all.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Uh, even Blastwave is just a redeco of Megatronus.
    Only the legs, which are just the tank treads (the knees are also different, and the upper arms are the same)... so most of the toy is entirely new... and I think the attraction of Bludgeon is there because it best homages the Gen1 character of the three (even though Megatron was actually in the RID cartoon).

Fair point. I am looking forward to getting Bludgeon, but not interested in Blastwave in the slightest.

FatalityPitt Guest

Someone upstairs is REALLY trying to twist my arm into buying TLK Hot Rod. They got the actor who played Bishop in X-Men DoFP to voice him!

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...-knight/38570/

Just placed my first order with TLTC. Fingers crossed this store can keep it's great reputation years from now as it grows.