It's only clicked for me that the $10 *master price point has been dropped from Generations this year. There's no TitanMaster/Primemaster/Battlemaster equivalent in the Kingdom toyline or the Studio Series.

Personally no great loss. They never felt like Transformers in their own right but an accessory. The Titan Masters with their classic character heads and vehicle accessories were ok, the Prime Masters had interesting shells but they turned into oddly patterned boxes, and the Battle Masters really were accessories for the larger figures. Maybe they realised they were done when they made three Transformers that turn into planks...!

Will the shops miss the cheap item? They never seem to sell out but the case assortment was always large.

If there was a $10 price point *Master this year what would they have been? Fossilzers? Crazy idea but what if they'd been Battle Beasts, not converting Transformers at all!?

Personally I would have liked them to release single packed Micromasters, still plenty of those to do and they could pad the line with some repaints and fill some gaps. I'm still annoyed that little Ironworks was only available in the very-expensive-to-get 10 pack! (Just not Rewind or Steeljaw please or other 'boxes'!)

It also make me think about Orcanoch and Arachnid too with their mini-figs, and the amusing idea that the Kingdom Commander Class toy this year might turn out to be one of those two!

Edit:

Oh, here's another thought, the Galactic Encounter 2: Micron Micromasters... maybe those were meant to be in Kingdom as single packed figures and when plans changes they got moved to be an exclusive instead...