Quote Originally Posted by SentienlPrimefan View Post
Is anyone even bloodly sure that Buzzworthy Bumblebee is coming out in Late February because I'm growing increasing impatient of an announcement and price confirmation
Dates are always estimates based on when the stock is expected to arrive (from another country). And the dates I get told are often when the stock is to be sent to the Retailers (warehouse)... it is up to the Retailer to decide if they send the stock out straight away to stores (like Toyworld often does), or if they sit on it until a sales cycle (which BigW and Myer often do).

Sometimes stock gets to Australia early, sometimes late.
Like, a new product arrived last week at the Hasbro Australia warehouse that was a lot earlier than they had expected, but they have to sit on it for a little bit and I have to wait 2 weeks before I can share the news.

Just look at the Retro Headmasters... they were supposed to be in stores at the same time as the Bumblebee Buzzworthy Studio Series (late FEB to early MAR), but the Headmasters arrived early.

Conversely, the Combiner Wars Devastator was delayed 2 months due to an unexpected delay at the source country that the local branch here didn't expect... but once they knew, they told me and I posted it up here.

Just keep in mind that at the end of the day, these are just toys, and retailers aren't going to be too fussed about how they are distributed... but I'm pretty sure that once they show up at a store or on their website, people are going to be posting about it here and on other sites.