Page 117 of 193 FirstFirst ... 97107112113114115116117118119120121122127137 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1923

Thread: Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    Order says Partial, which is fine. I also got an email from them (after a lot of hassle) which assured me there was no risk to any of their stock and that it would be filled in time. I understand that shipments by boat can take an age and a half though.
    Same as one of my orders then. At least it will be on the way at some stage. I too have invested a fair chunk of cash to them, a lot I'm waiting on. Like MP Inferno. But he'll turn up eventually like the rest. Even if by boat

Temporarily closing this topic for 24 hours, to let people cool off a little, as the debate and criticisms are repetitive and going around in circles.
    Come back tomorrow with your feedback (about your transaction or dealings with them)... but please resist the temptation to join in with your two cents or past grudges if you are no longer a customer of theirs (especially if you are just repeating what you've already said once or twice before).

So I'm still waiting on any communication back from my last 4 emails asking PC to change my shipping address.
    The last email I sent them was on the 15th. I've since had 4 items (in 2 different packages) sent to the wrong address. Just over $700 worth of things. I was incredibly lucky that the person living at my old address is someone I actually know.
    What if I had moved states? Or someone else had moved in that I didn't know?
    My shipping address still hasn't been changed and I have 2 orders left with them.

PC are a great company when it comes to prices. They really can't be beat on prices in Australia and even other online retailers don't match many of their prices. But their communication is terrible.

While I didnt get a response from my emails, I took to Twitter to ask them about MP Primal. They did respond and said that they are still waiting on 80 or so, this should hopefully fulfil all remaining orders. However they didnt provide an ETA

New request (#4367) sent 7 days ago with no response to date. Ugh.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    While I didnt get a response from my emails, I took to Twitter to ask them about MP Primal. They did respond and said that they are still waiting on 80 or so, this should hopefully fulfil all remaining orders. However they didnt provide an ETA
    I went on a google hunt for pc feedback and found that, its kinda annoying to find somewhat of an answer you were waiting for on social media rather than a direct email

Hopefully all my other stuff comes too, I got more things backing up now...

last week i received notification for a sh figuarts star wars figure on wednesday morning and it arrived on thursday at lunch time. speedy! figure was wrapped nicely in paper in a fairly snug box with some paper for space filling.

on the negative side, I have tried to find out some info on a case of star wars black series 6" figures I ordered ages ago. I think the figures in the case have changed, maybe more than once. There is no info whatsoever or pictures when you look at the item on the website. I have asked about it at least 2 times because depending on what is in there I might have tried to cancel the order if I already have them. I received a shipping notification for that case this morning so I have emailed again to see what is up with it. Let's see if the package arrives before they write back to my email....

*i think laproblematique might have been in the same situation....??

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    *i think laproblematique might have been in the same situation....??
    Was this the same wave that DaptoDog was after?
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpo...&postcount=618

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Was this the same wave that DaptoDog was after?
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpo...&postcount=618
    Yep think it was DaptoDog. I'm just waiting on a Wave 9 case.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    I sent one three days ago it was #447@.

I won't put the last number as I have been a bit negative of late with pc and I don't want them to put two and two together.
    Ha. 10% chance you're busted!