Page 155 of 193 FirstFirst ... 135145150151152153154155156157158159160165175 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1923

Thread: Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Once all the customer enquiry backlog has been dealt with.
    Technically this was supposed to be after Easter break which is now?

Megatran Guest

Way back on 24 March ...

All emails and contacts still unresolved for this month will be first priority of the team and then we will starting our 48 hour promise, a reply to your query within 48 hours or a $20 store credit.

I don't understand PC's need to overcomplicate these sorts of things but hey, whatever.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Once the customer enquiry backlog has been dealt with.
    Can't be THAT badly built now, they responded to a query I made on March the 5th and answered it in April 3rd.

Really I just want my stuff sent out, anyone here got anything from them recently, at all?

I'm seeing megatrons turn on on ebay...one's on auction at $300 MINIMUM bid, I have a feeling he used someone else

I won't be asking pc any more questions until next month unless I get my primal before then, I hope he still comes with that mace but I have doubts...

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Can't be THAT badly built now, they responded to a query I made on March the 5th and answered it in April 3rd.

Really I just want my stuff sent out, anyone here got anything from them recently, at all?
    Only in stock items.

Transformers must be harder to import than alcohol in prohibition times!

I am still waiting on Dirge, Grapple and Megatron. Not alot but this is the first time i have not had something sent out on the first lot. It doesn't bother me as long as i get it eventually within a reasonable timeframe. Like many, cancelling the order is not an option as things are sold out or very expensive elsewhere. It seems PC may have overextended. I hope they read all the opinions of the users on OTCA and take note of them as we would be alot of their core customers. Hopefully we have not ben forgotten at the expense of expanding, especially as PC go on about supporting their "loyal customer base" which we are a part of.
    Spiderken Away!

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    I am still waiting on Dirge, Grapple and Megatron. Not alot but this is the first time i have not had something sent out on the first lot. It doesn't bother me as long as i get it eventually within a reasonable timeframe. Like many, cancelling the order is not an option as things are sold out or very expensive elsewhere. It seems PC may have overextended. I hope they read all the opinions of the users on OTCA and take note of them as we would be alot of their core customers. Hopefully we have not ben forgotten at the expense of expanding, especially as PC go on about supporting their "loyal customer base" which we are a part of.
    yeah mate, I can be so call loyal till such, but it definitely changes any of my spending pattern I have with them. Their in stock items are done reasonably quick.

In some ways, I am not worried over Masterpieces. I know they will get reissued but it is a pain for pieces like exclusive seekers. As much as I order from TT mall, Hong Kong, Japan , Singapore and PC, I split my worries. But their latest performance in getting in stuff has definitely affected my decisions to buy stuff on pre-orders.

I thought I read somewhere that they should finish the March back log by the end of Easter.

Received shipping notice for SG Optimus Prime.

Just received shipping notice for Takara LG35 - Super Ginrai

Looks like their monthly shipping container just arrived.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain