Page 21 of 193 FirstFirst ... 1116171819202122232425263141 ... LastLast

Thread: Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    haha, I got my protectobots sort of in the one transaction. I had a laybuy at my local toyworld and over the course of several months I added several of them to the laybuy and gradually paid the entire thing off with pocket money. I brought them all home together.
    Local Toyworld? I thought there were no more Toyworlds in within Sydney?

Edit: Wow, didn't realise there was one in Croydon. Will need to check it out sometime.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Local Toyworld? I thought there were no more Toyworlds in within Sydney?

Edit: Wow, didn't realise there was one in Croydon. Will need to check it out sometime.
    when I was a little guy I lived in Bairnsdale Victoria. I only came to Sydney in 1997 to study.
    Even now when I go home for a visit and I pass the store the owners say G'day as I shopped with them exclusively for my entire childhood.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Only complaint is that I didn't get a tracking number. Outside of that, pretty happy. Ordered and it got to Brisbane in 3 days.

Smile

Received MP Thundercracker today. It only took 2 days to arrive from the day it was shipped. It was also well packed with bubble wrap and some paper to pad out the shipping box. Actually the packing was much better than my first order of Trypticon (x2). Pretty happy now with PC so I am glad I pre-ordered the other upcoming MP exclusives through them.

just got my MP Thundercracker.... first order with PC

arrived quicker than was quoted, well packed etc...

happy to buy from them again ( I have 2 more pre orders with them anyways! lol )

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Letter M View Post
    Only complaint is that I didn't get a tracking number. Outside of that, pretty happy. Ordered and it got to Brisbane in 3 days.
    was it because it was a small parcel and it was Aust post?
    If it was you need to ask them, only big item they use the private couriers.

Though you have a point, they should have provided a tracking id regardless who they used.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    was it because it was a small parcel and it was Aust post?
    If it was you need to ask them, only big item they use the private couriers.

Though you have a point, they should have provided a tracking id regardless who they used.
    Strange, as all my shipments from PC have come through a company called Transdirect.
    On all occasions (about 5 at this stage) Transdirect have emailed me the shipping info and tracking number as soon as PC organise the pickup with them.

Might be worth checking if your registered email ad info is correct with PC?

Megatran Guest

PC uses several couriers for their business, including AusPost.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    PC uses several couriers for their business, including AusPost.
    That is correct, I was told if you only had a undersize item like one wheeljack then they may use auspost .

Exclamation auspost

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    That is correct, I was told if you only had a undersize item like one wheeljack then they may use auspost .
    Hey Guys, we do check these posts . so with auspost can people please ensure the email on the order is correct as the tracking info on auspost should come from auspost directly. if no one is getting auspost emails we would love to know so we can ask why this is not happening