Page 43 of 193 FirstFirst ... 233338394041424344454647485363 ... LastLast

Thread: Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    Is that the standard version, did you get an email notification?
    I haven't received any email about mine yet and I haven't checked if I've gotten any deliveries (parcels go to my dads place since he's there all the time) so I'm eager to know where mine might be lol
    Yeah, it's the standard version -- got my email notification yesterday arvo and it came to me today.

They're probably just rolling them out now, so hopefully you should get your email soon.

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    Yeah, it's the standard version -- got my email notification yesterday arvo and it came to me today.

They're probably just rolling them out now, so hopefully you should get your email soon.
    Ok thanks for that, yeah thought it odd that since we're both in Sydney and (I assume) we both ordered on day one you got yours but mine isn't on the way yet but I'll wait and see, just hope I get the sword too.
    Strangely did just get a notification for a different item from them, but I'll give it till the end of the week then shoot them an email if I don't hear anything. Cheers

Unhappy First bad experience with Premium Collectables

Hi,

Today I received my first order from premiumcollectables. I ordered PC PE-12 for Computron, but they sent me PC-11.

I don't understand how they could make this mistake.

I sent them messages for exchange, but I don't know whether they will do it or not.

This my first experience with them, but terrible.

Did anyone have similar problems before?

Stay calm and await their reply. At this stage it seems like a simple mistake. I bet they'll rectify it.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Just received my Mi pad soundwave, nestled safely in between pillows of scrunched paper on all sides. Excellent packing.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Hopefully, there will be a solution.

PC's replies are always slow.

Angry

I got a reply from PC. They ask me to return the wrong product back for exchange, but didn't mention their shipping address and who should pay the shipping.

They didn't show any apology and didn't say they pay the shipping.

Terrible experience with them.

If there is big difference of prices, don't buy anything from Premium Collectibles.

Quote Originally Posted by BJ3226 View Post
    I got a reply from PC. They ask me to return the wrong product back for exchange, but didn't mention their shipping address and who should pay the shipping.

They didn't show any apology and didn't say they pay the shipping.

Terrible experience with them.

If there is big difference of prices, don't buy anything from Premium Collectibles.
    Hey, that's a huge shame. Might be worth just asking them to clarify the situation - insist calmly that you shouldn't be burdened with the price of postage, ask where it needs to be sent to, etc.

No need to burn bridges yet buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    Hey, that's a huge shame. Might be worth just asking them to clarify the situation - insist calmly that you shouldn't be burdened with the price of postage, ask where it needs to be sent to, etc.

No need to burn bridges yet buddy
    Thanks for your suggestion

Actually a shipping cost is enough, but at lease they should tell me their address. Telling me the address doesn't hurt.

For anyone still waiting on TR Leader W1 or Voyager W1, their email to me today indicated they should be in around the start of next month