Page 44 of 193 FirstFirst ... 243439404142434445464748495464 ... LastLast

Thread: Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Dimi194 View Post
    For anyone still waiting on TR Leader W1 or Voyager W1, their email to me today indicated they should be in around the start of next month
    My friend is waiting for Fortress.

The time between 1st and 2nd batches is getting longer, TR leader 1st round was 15th july so month and a half for 2nd batch if it comes at start of next month.
    Last edited by iscreamonstars; 23rd August 2016 at 04:19 PM. Reason: fixing

Quote Originally Posted by BJ3226 View Post
    Thanks for your suggestion

Actually a shipping cost is enough, but at lease they should tell me their address. Telling me the address doesn't hurt.
    I think you'll find their shipping address on the invoice slip they drop in the box with the shipment. I am pretty sure I saw it there yesterday, I'm at work right now so can't check it.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I think you'll find their shipping address on the invoice slip they drop in the box with the shipment. I am pretty sure I saw it there yesterday, I'm at work right now so can't check it.
    The address on the box is not their shipping address. I gave me their address, but refused to pay the return postage.

It is very unfair that I pay the cost of their mistake.

This company is unreliable.

That's bullcrap, no way in hell should you pay for the postage for returning the item they sent in error.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    That's bullcrap, no way in hell should you pay for the postage for returning the item they sent in error.
    I will raise a case in Fair Trading.

The address on the box is not their shipping address. I gave me their address, but refused to pay the return postage.

It is very unfair that I pay the cost of their mistake.

This company is unreliable.
    That's very surprising. I don't recall anyone else here having to pay for return shipping on an order not processed correctly. By all means you should pursue it, I would get a credit card chargeback from my bank. Fair Trading is a complete waste of time.

Yeah I wouldn't jump to this. They have always been reasonable in my exchanges and have generally very positive feedback on this thread.

I assume you have remained calm and polite in your email exchanges with them? I would simply point out that you have not received the item you paid for and that if they want the incorrect item back then they should pay for the postage. I cannot fathom that they would not agree to this.

Regarding Fortress Maximus, I was one of the first to order and have not received mine yet either. It will show up eventually, they always do.

Try one more time and asking (nicely ) why you should be the one paying for postage for the return of the item. And hopefully you won't get the wall of silence.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    Try one more time and asking (nicely ) why you should be the one paying for postage for the return of the item. And hopefully you won't get the wall of silence.
    Guys, thanks for your relies, but I was too quick, because I already raise the case, because they said their owner said not to refund.

They made me have no choice.