Page 45 of 193 FirstFirst ... 253540414243444546474849505565 ... LastLast

Thread: Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    Try one more time and asking (nicely ) why you should be the one paying for postage for the return of the item. And hopefully you won't get the wall of silence.
    I'm nice, but they are not. They made the mistake first, not me. If they want to run the business for long term, they should refund the return postage to show their apology.

Quote Originally Posted by BJ3226 View Post
    Guys, I did raise the case already. It's too late.
    You raised a Fair Trading claim against an online store over $7.45 when it sounds like there has not been much discussion with them and they have indicated that they are having email issues at the moment?

Taken from their FB page:

Premium Collectables
    August 23 at 1:28pm · · Work & Money
    Please Note, there is a small delay with our customer service emails turnaround times, it is roughly 72 business hours for a response, we hope to have this back to normal response times by weeks end. apologies and thanks for your understanding

I would seriously just consider calming down and responding with them in a polite manner. Like I said, I cannot imagine they will not agree to pay your postage. There may simply be a misunderstanding in communication. Jumping to formal complaints so quickly just seems a little rash imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider View Post
    You raised a Fair Trading claim against an online store over $7.45 when it sounds like there has not been much discussion with them and they have indicated that they are having email issues at the moment?

Taken from their FB page:

Premium Collectables
    August 23 at 1:28pm · · Work & Money
    Please Note, there is a small delay with our customer service emails turnaround times, it is roughly 72 business hours for a response, we hope to have this back to normal response times by weeks end. apologies and thanks for your understanding

I would seriously just consider calming down and responding with them in a polite manner. Like I said, I cannot imagine they will not agree to pay your postage. There may simply be a misunderstanding in communication. Jumping to formal complaints so quickly just seems a little rash imho.

'there wil be no refund for the return postage

our owner has specified this to be relayed to you.'

That's their reply. The customer service got a NO from their boss, and they passed the NO to me. That's it.

This is not just about the $7.45. It is about customers' rights, yours and mine, a matter of principle.

They have no right to ruin our rights.

If they showed apology, I wouldn't do this. They didn't said any words which means SORRY, but I said a lot of THANKS. Again, respect is mutual.
    Last edited by BJ3226; 25th August 2016 at 04:49 PM.

'there wil be no refund for the return postage

our owner has specified this to be relayed to you.'

That's their reply. The customer service got a NO from their boss, and they passed the NO to me. That's it.

This is not just about the $7.45. It is about customers' rights, yours and mine, a matter of principle.

They have no right to ruin our rights.

If they showed apology, I wouldn't do this. They didn't said any words which means SORRY, but I said a lot of THANKS.
    I would do the same. Its not about the $7.50 as it is them acknowledging their mistake.

They should change how they deal with their customers. Its their mistake, at least be gracious and accept it and not just say "NO". Just really poor customer service from my perspective. Again its just $7.50 vs the loyalty of a potential customer.

Default No apology for incorrect product from Premiumcollectables

Hi,

I received an incorrect product from Premiumcollectables, but they showed no apology and refused to refund the return shipping.

It is bad business.

Quote Originally Posted by Glitchdan View Post
    I would do the same. Its not about the $7.50 as it is them acknowledging their mistake.

They should change how they deal with their customers. Its their mistake, at least be gracious and accept it and not just say "NO". Just really poor customer service from my perspective. Again its just $7.50 vs the loyalty of a potential customer.
    Do agree with you.

Their customer service is bad, not just short term delayed, actually always delayed. That's why they don't accept Paypal. They think they get our money and give us any rubbish products and then we can do nothing. They are wrong.

I regretted that I bought something from them, and their a bit low price can't heal the headache from their bad customer service, and even some prices are not competitive.

Hi,

I received an incorrect product from Premiumcollectables, but they showed no apology and refused to refund the return shipping.

It is bad business.
    There certainly appears to be more to this matter than meets the eye. In any case you should seek your remedy and there are plenty of other online stores you can deal with on future purchases.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    There certainly appears to be more to this matter than meets the eye. In any case you should seek your remedy and there are plenty of other online stores you can deal with on future purchases.
    Yes, this is my first experience with them and the last.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I will raise a case in Fair Trading.
    You should hold that back , wait and see,
    Not going to tell you why but be patient and don't be aggressive.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    Try one more time and asking (nicely ) why you should be the one paying for postage for the return of the item. And hopefully you won't get the wall of silence.
    I recall I had to pay shipping if I were to return the thundercracker mp due to fault which you know. However for an error in their part to send an wrong item and then asking you to pay feel weird. Only saying this because I find it hard that they are willing to give a fort max for free but go thrifty over a mistake.

I can see he already filed a case, so it's out of our hands now.