Page 89 of 193 FirstFirst ... 6979848586878889909192939499109 ... LastLast

Thread: Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Face it dude, whether pc apologies you were not impressed.
    You can at least be more professional and people will not label you as a troll and probably you get respected more. As most people already know you are not buying from them hence why you got shot at. Just saying.

Yes I do agree pc is a bit careless since people already comment on their fb page. And they let that slip under their radar. Action to emails are more of priority over the discounts atm, this shows you are on top of it.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Face it dude, whether pc apologies you were not impressed.
    You can at least be more professional and people will not label you as a troll and probably you get respected more. As most people already know you are not buying from them hence why you got shot at. Just saying.

Yes I do agree pc is a bit careless since people already comment on their fb page. And they let that slip under their radar. Action to emails are more of priority over the discounts atm, this shows you are on top of it.
    Why would I be impressed by poor excuses that have a hint of bs? I suppose I'm not easily impressed by a business that has people waiting months and months for a released item, waiting weeks for a refund, and not getting email replies (before pc holiday break)

Labelled a troll and no respect lol. Sticks and stones, and I couldn't care less if I'm not liked or respected as my self worth isn't dependent on others opinion of me on social media.

I still have outstanding preorders with pc therefore that still makes me a customer, so I'm entitled to having an opinion as much as the next customer who still buys from pc does. Maybe i should finish a comment with "just saying"?

Don't worry drifand, once all my orders have been fulfilled I'll be done with these threads and leave you all to wondering where your purchases are, how much longer, why won't you answer my emails, and all the other wtf's I've seen here and on other forums relating to pc. Don't blame me for my hostility towards pc, blame pc for not stating in their terms and conditions that there can be waits of up to months after release for items and they'll hand out refunds whenever they can be bothered. Had i known that to begin with, i never would've placed orders with pc in the first place

Maybe pc's crm tool is responsible for lack of response to customers comments and questions on their fb page lol. Or maybe Scott can't do cs emails, social media management, packing, etc all on his own.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Don't know but my work crm did stuff up and I wasn't getting my team's email.

Anyway hope they realise they do need to action unanswered emails, that is all from me.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Move on people please... and let current *customers* post up their feedback, when it is applicable.
    Last edited by griffin; 22nd January 2017 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RobinT View Post
    Received my SG Prime also. Box was in perfect condition. Inner box had lots of paper to provide padding. Prime's packaging itself was a different story. Had a massive dent in one corner. Not the first item that I have bought from PC that the packaging was damaged. As a collector that is a major gripe for me as many would prefer them mint.
    Unfortunately to my knowledge PC doesn't control how their shipment is packed out of Asia. That combined with the distance means they probably get quite a number of sub-collector grade boxes. If you wish to prioritise package quality over price then buying stuff direct from Japan or HK that is packed well by the seller is from my experience your best chance at getting a nice box. Also (if you can afford it) buying doubles and then selling the lessor quality box is another way to improve your odds. Still, there is no guarantee on box quality no matter how you purchase.

Received Badcube's Lorry on Friday, delivery took a day via StarTrack Express (faster between Capital cities I guess).

Item was packaged very well, no dents etc on the box.

Still waiting for a reply to emails (which they posted about a possibly reason for delay), still waiting on a partial refund, and still waiting for MP Thrust.

I'm kinda curious, is it just the TT releases that seem to come in batches and take forever to fill? I've ordered 3P stuff from PC and they seem to arrive a little after release (as expected) but not many months like when I order TT stuff. Can't speak for other product lines though as I have only ordered TFs from them, not Marvel/DC or Star Wars etc.

My next 3P will be FansToys Grinder (expected after CNY) so will be interesting to see how long that one takes. Wonder if I'll have Thrust by then.

Anyone received Fantoys FT-07X Stomp? Pre-ordered sometime in July but no news so far.

Also waiting on shattered glass prime, skywarp and soundwave, but received badcube speedbump just a few weeks after release.

Just got the shipping notification for MP Primal.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    If you wish to prioritise package quality over price then buying stuff direct from Japan or HK that is packed well by the seller is from my experience your best chance at getting a nice box. Also (if you can afford it) buying doubles and then selling the lessor quality box is another way to improve your odds. Still, there is no guarantee on box quality no matter how you purchase.
    I'd say purchase directly from Japan as getting it from HK still adds that extra bit of distance and thus odds of damage to the box. You may consider ordering from two different Japanese sources (e.g. one from HLJ another from Amazon JP etc.), thus separate shipments.

But you're right, there are no absolute guarantees, but hopefully these tips can help minimise the risk of receiving a toy with a damaged box. In the event that both toys have damaged boxes you might see if you can swap with another collector who doesn't care about the box but their box isn't damaged. Cos I literally can't even give my boxes away even though they're in great condition and I'm forced to chuck them in my recycling bin.