Page 6 of 193 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111626 ... LastLast

Thread: Premiumcollectables (PC) (Australia) feedback

My twin Trypticons arrived today. This was my first order from PC. Can confirm they were also triple taped as some others mentioned, they must all come like this. Anyway as posted in another thread there were dents or crushes to both boxes since they were just packed in the original Hasbro case. I was told it was going to be shipped like this so fortunately I was prepared for it. There was plastic corner protectors put on the outside which was helpful but didn't prevent the box being knicked/hit in other spots. The damage may in fact be happening to the boxes before they arrive at PC since I've had this happen with MP-22 when I ordered it from 7 Figures despite it being well packed. Will only order one item each next time since the other feedback on individually packed items seems to be better here.

The pricing with free shipping is excellent when compared to TRU ($400 vs 215 from PC) so they are good value.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    take photos before you open it. in case its damaged on the inside.
    Yes I took pics. The box was damaged but the box from PC wasn't so I assume it arrived to PC in this state. I have sent them an email as its a little disappointing. Hopefully they can sort something out.
    Spiderken Away!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    Just received my Apollyon, box is massacred. I hope it transforms ok.
    can you please email cservice@premiumcollect.com.au with your order number please.

Hello PC,

I can see a product is open for pre orders, how do i register my interest, on here or through the website?

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    Yes I took pics. The box was damaged but the box from PC wasn't so I assume it arrived to PC in this state. I have sent them an email as its a little disappointing. Hopefully they can sort something out.
    I have the exact same issue. The corner of my Apollyon box is bashed in but the PC parcel it arrived in was fine.

Default #1491 status

Little bit confused. Last week you said you shipped Break-neck and Quickslinger and it was said the ETA was 10/08/15, yet I haven't seen it arrive, nor have I got an email saying that it had arrived, but at a time I wasn't home. I checked to see it's status, but it doesn't appear to be doing anything. Did my order get shipped? Or am I just an unlucky customer?
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

My issue has been sorted and the communication has been excellent. I am very happy with the professional response and being treated well. Still happy to shop at PC.
    Spiderken Away!

Update: PC emailed last night to advise they are investigating what has occurred.

Hi Premium Collectibles,

I have been emailing cservice and messaging on Facebook for about a week inquiring about non receipt of a SDCC Combiner Hunters shipped on the 4th of August and had no reply at all (and have checked my spam filters). Without tracking I need your advice on where the shipment is at.

Any advice from others when they received their Combiner hunters would be appreciated, just in case I have missed a notification about hold ups etc.

Many thanks.
    Last edited by Grimr; 19th August 2015 at 11:21 AM.

I've had notification of a part of an order shipping yesterday. it turns out that it's coming by courier. the drawback to this is the courier only delivers between 9 and 5 when both my wife and I are at work.

They will not leave it at the post office and they will not call to give me a chance to drive home from work and meet them. If no-one is there they return it to their base which is about 30 minutes drive from my house. I then have the option of either picking it up or paying for them to attempt a second delivery.

If I had realised that PC use either couriers Ozpost and not Ozpost exclusively, I would have used my work address because couriers are such a pain in the ass for home addresses.

I have changed my address details with PC so that should be sorted from now on but for everyone else, be sure to put in a delivery address that you will be present at.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

This may depend on the courier but my Trypticon came with Couriers Please and I was pretty happy with the outcome. Like you I'm not home during day so first delivery was missed but I was able to log on to their site as per the instruction card left and could leave some delivery instructions like pif it over the fence which they did. Iirc, PC said in an earlier post in this thread that their courier companies will not charge us for re delivery.