I have only experienced the Onslaught mould and it seems pretty good particularly for a modern Ultra (Ever since BM, most large toys have generally been crap).

However Silverbolt and Powerglide are huge downers, particularly Powerglide. Silverbolt suffers from a micromaster type transformation which is not fitting of a figure in his size class despite both modes looking rather good. Yes it's very G1 accurate but not up to standards with modern toy designs, particularly at this size scale and the fact that it doesn't need to combine into a gestalt. Dissapointing.

Powerglide, we have discussed what is wrong with this figure plenty of times.

Although I have not experienced powerglide and Silverbolt, it's easy to see from pics that they will not be 'favorites'.

When it comes to Galvatron, although I have experienced the mold, I would need to own it and properly play with it to give a verdict. All that I can say is that the fluro orange bits on his joints in the Hasbro version ruin what would otherwise be an excellent color scheme. If I get this version, I will pull him apart and paint over all the orange bits as they are just awful.