Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Unite Warriors UW05 Convoy Grand Prime

box art preview as posted by TF Yuki

https://mobile.twitter.com/TFYUKI/st...268804/photo/1

TFYuki has tweeted a better photo of the box cover/art, and the contents.

How popular do you reckon this set will be?

I missed out pre-ordering it, but the more I see it the more I want it. especially if the problems with hasbro red OP have been fixed.
    Collectors in HK reckon it will be easy to find but I'm not so sure because it is a limited release isn't it? What do others think?

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    How popular do you reckon this set will be?

I missed out pre-ordering it, but the more I see it the more I want it. especially if the problems with hasbro red OP have been fixed.
    Collectors in HK reckon it will be easy to find but I'm not so sure because it is a limited release isn't it? What do others think?
    It's not too late to preorder it Bladestorm. RK has it for preorder still
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    It's not too late to preorder it Bladestorm. RK has it for preorder still
    Thanks. If I can't find it on the ground I might have to bite the bullet, absorb the excess cost and go to them as my last resort.

Pics of the coin from TransformersAsia.com plus opened coin and shipping box from Robot Kingdom:

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    Thanks. If I can't find it on the ground I might have to bite the bullet, absorb the excess cost and go to them as my last resort.
    maybe u can preorder at one of the mong kok stores. I saw quite a few stores doing preorders! not sure how they manage with their tiny shops! (unless they have a warehouse somewhere else).

The HK prices aren't too bad for new release items anyway. I saw ironhide for around 85-90 AUD. Tracks,bumblebee, gold bumblebee, and road rage were also decently priced. Didn't get any as I already got them via premiumcollect for similar prices + reward points xD.

Thou i'm not sure how much the "Exclusives" sell for when they first come out, but some of the rare exclusives were cheaper than ebay.

So close now. I'll have to start thinking about where I'm going to put my non-canonical Combiners. #FirstWorldProblems
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    So close now. I'll have to start thinking about where I'm going to put my non-canonical Combiners. #FirstWorldProblems
    this is the main reason i skipped this and Galvatronus but i really want the box

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    maybe u can preorder at one of the mong kok stores. I saw quite a few stores doing preorders! not sure how they manage with their tiny shops! (unless they have a warehouse somewhere else).
    Actually that's how I normally get my figures. I have my favourite trusted small stores I pre-order from but I was too late off the boat for this set. You'd be surprised how the the stores manage, especially when those of us desperate for our figures are lining up on release day. They are pretty efficient.

The shops in Mong Kok already have their cases of this guy as someone snapped pictures of them being delivered a day or so ago and posted up on FB.

I'm going to try and head over on Monday when I have some free time to see what I can find. The more pics I see the more I want this set; even the box is awesome!