Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: New Titan Returns figures revealed!

Blaster seems to out of scale for Classics so he will be going on my MP shelf. Actually in general Gen Leaders seem to be too big for Gen (exception being Ultra Magnus). If I ever get Gen Jetfire or Megatron, they will be going on my MP shelf.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

soo... the heads can be bought seperately?
    To quote Rodimus from MTMTE " Cool"
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    So are the heads purely mini Head-formers riding a simplistic vehicle?
    This is like the Japanese Headmaster toyline, which had the big bots come with heads, and then individual heads were sold on their own (because the heads controlled the bodies, so why not have mix and match... which is why they had the spec meters in their chests, to show how much each head powered a particular body).
    The difference here will be that the single heads will come packed with a transformable vehicle, to make it worth buying. (individual heads on their own wouldn't be as sellable to parents and retailers)

Hardhead, Skullcruncher and Rewind look perfect to me. Can't wait to get those.

A bit unconvinced about the "junior" headmasters are now just heads (Nightbeat, Siren, Horri-bull, Squeezeplay). Also not buying into Stripes at this stage.

Blaster is a very nice looking bot. The design of the head (Twincast) really makes me think less of the Headmasters and more of the Motorvators/Brainmasters.

Galvatron looks great but the demo model appears to have too many Decepticon logos on his chest. I suspect we might, like with Magnus, end up with a CHUG and MP version of the character coming out in the same year.

Ok, Looking at those pics Galvatron may just replace Mania King, Blaster is bought, as are all the Legends - and those Deluxe's look great too.

The heads I'll probably pass on, unless there's a hack to get Nightbeat's head mode on Hen Nightbeat.

I'm going to be so broke next year... Going to have to start putting money away now.

I'm surprised they made Galvatron a voyager size. For a while I have been expecting the Leader Megatron to be Retooled into Galvatron. The voyager will scale better anyway.
    Happy with Blaster, is great as a leader size, I wonder if they will retool as Soundwave they did it with the generations voyagers so why not again.
    Hardhead and Skullcruncher !!

The figures revealed were nice but I will pass on these entrees. Fort Max and hopefully Omega Supreme are the main meals that I am eager to gobble up.

Going to be all over that Hardhead and Skullcruncher.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Blaster looks brilliant. The only thing I can say is they missed a great opportunity for him to - instead of turning into a battle base bristling with guns - turn into a rock show stage with mikes and spotlights instead. That would have been very cool and in shape could have been pretty much the same as his battle base mode is.
    He doesnt look too gunny, so I reckn he could easily pass as a multi level concert arena!
    Quote Originally Posted by llamatron View Post
    Going to be all over that Hardhead and Skullcruncher.
    Yeah, me too. Those littl Headmaster guys will be mine too. Then, Fort Maxx.
    My body is ready

But my wallet sure as hell aint!

Pretty cool, if Hardhead and Skullcruncher really are deluxe's then I'm impressed as they look rather good compared to today's simplistic deluxe combiner limbs. I was excepting them to be like Brainstorm big simple and hollow. If they are deluxe size then I might just grab those. I need to see them in the packet to believe it though.

That Rewind looks awesome, but I sure hope they sell him separately from Blaster, because Blaster I am not taken with. I'm not a fan of the size disparity between Leader class toys and all the other sizes, particularly when they Leader class toys only different because they are big, and just as hollow and limited in articulation as a deluxe.

Galvatron I can't decide if I like, its cool that there is a bit of IDW styling going on, but all that kibble on his arms is a turn off, and his gun mode seems to have no more clever a transformation than the G1 toy.

Poor Nightbeat, Horribull and co got left out though, which sucks. I did the gimmick but where's some proper robots, and Fangry dammit???