Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: New Titan Returns figures revealed!

Quote Originally Posted by tron07 View Post
    they should have made some of them (like scourge) as targetmaster
    Or maybe, if Galvatron and Scourge are done as Headmasters, they could redo Cyclonus as a Headmaster as well?

Teams always provide relief to the burden of disposable income.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post

Hopefully Scourge is a space speedboat!!
    yes finally ei? often times I look at G1 scourge and think it's a space flat iron...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

What I like about Alpha Trion is he has a chest like Vector Prime (Cybertron) which is fitting considering they're both elder statesmen of the autobots.

Looks like Alpha Trion's head (from Zmultiplier):

Another shot of Alpha Trion (from ZMultiplier):

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Well they do have those lame guns the Headmaster can ride on, as a concession. A really lame concession.
    Yeah I don't get the point of those things. Little kids might like'em I guess

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Yeah I don't get the point of those things. Little kids might like'em I guess
    Maybe they just needed an additional feature for the Headmaster to interact with (aside from riding the beast/vehicle in alt mode). I suppose it's a less intrusive gimmick that you can choose to ignore if you wish - unlike some of the Minicon interaction gimmicks in Armada.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Maybe they just needed an additional feature for the Headmaster to interact with (aside from riding the beast/vehicle in alt mode). I suppose it's a less intrusive gimmick that you can choose to ignore if you wish - unlike some of the Minicon interaction gimmicks in Armada.
    True - though that's why I love my (original - not CW) Armada Megatron so much. He had so many little extra play options like grabbing claws to catch Mini-Cons, ramps for them to go up and down, flip out rocket launchers when you attached them etc. The rest of the Armada line could have taken a leaf out of Megs book - some of it was just intrusive like you say and in the end not much fun

Alpha Trion looks pretty good as its own figure, but he just doesn't evoke the character to me. Eh, colours may sway me.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Official images have leaked of Legends Rumble and Laserbeak, which both turn into those little triple-changer data pads, which have a vehicle mode as the third mode.

Both were seen at the New York Toyfair last month, but these give us a clearer look at them.