Page 137 of 167 FirstFirst ... 117127132133134135136137138139140141142147157 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1667

Thread: Online sightings (Australian companies)

Quote Originally Posted by Tranceblade View Post
    That didn't last long
    That was quick. Earlier today, Legacy Evolution Armada Universe Optimus Prime was listed at an online only 'clearance' price of $89.50 on the Big W website. It could have been a mistake because the Big W price went back up fairly quickly. Meanwhile, Amazon AU's system must have matched Big W's lower price. After the Big W price went back up, Amazon has changed its listing to $143.99 to match the current Myer sale price.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    JB Hi-Fi has listed Legacy Evolution Powerlinx Hot Shot, $74.98 for Aug release.
    I know the online chat/emails aren't super reliable, but I enquired directly with a Sydney CBD store about being able to order this for pickup, and they said it was online only (despite me pointing them to in store sightings). The person who replied was a manager at that store, so not sure exactly what's going on with JB's management of these items, but it seems totally all over the place - super annoying because I want to support them, but the mixed messages and limitations on preorders and click and collect are super frustrating!

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    That was quick. Earlier today, Legacy Evolution Armada Universe Optimus Prime was listed at an online only 'clearance' price of $89.50 on the Big W website. It could have been a mistake because the Big W price went back up fairly quickly. Meanwhile, Amazon AU's system must have matched Big W's lower price. After the Big W price went back up, Amazon has changed its listing to $143.99 to match the current Myer sale price.
    Did you get one?

Quote Originally Posted by dingoo View Post
    Did you get one?
    I did.

Also, people who pre-ordered with Amazon AU should receive a price reduction as per the retailer's 'Pre-Order Price Guarantee'.

All the G2 Toxitron figures that were removed have been relisted on JB Hifi's site, plus G2 Grimlock is up.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Yep, and I won't get my online pre-order until after the end of the month because computer says no

It seems to be a real mess by JB on the handling of this month's toys.
    With many stores putting out the toys as they arrive, before the release date and before the listings were back on the site... I wouldn't be surprised if some people's pre-orders get missed, as some of my pre-orders in the past have been missed when a big new shipment of toys were put out as part of a dedicated Transformers display.
    Some items they still had on the shelves for me to grab and buy, but some items I have had to buy from Amazon because the put them out and people had already bought them before I even knew that that store received them (it is always one of the last stores to get new stock, so it is not practical to go in every day after other stores get their stock just in case).

And with all of the Gen2 toys that have been found in quite a few JB stores so far, it certainly proves that you don't listen to random people on the internet who don't have a credible source... claiming that JB had pulled the Gen2 listings because they had over-sold the toys.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimi194 View Post
    I know the online chat/emails aren't super reliable, but I enquired directly with a Sydney CBD store about being able to order this for pickup, and they said it was online only (despite me pointing them to in store sightings). The person who replied was a manager at that store, so not sure exactly what's going on with JB's management of these items, but it seems totally all over the place - super annoying because I want to support them, but the mixed messages and limitations on preorders and click and collect are super frustrating!

The update is now this same store had heaps of Toxitron and Hot Shots, I literally went in and bought him off the shelf today - so clearly nobody at JB knows what's happening. Makes me extremely concerned about getting pre orders...

I bought SS 102 Optimus Prime in store at my local JB, just in-case my pre-order doesn't come through. Would rather have 2 than miss out.

Quote Originally Posted by Deano85 View Post
    I bought SS 102 Optimus Prime in store at my local JB, just in-case my pre-order doesn't come through. Would rather have 2 than miss out.
    JB accepted my cancel request for my SS102 pre-order when I told them it was because I bought it in store - we'll see if they do the same with Hot Shot...