Page 67 of 163 FirstFirst ... 475762636465666768697071727787 ... LastLast

Thread: Online sightings (Australian companies)

Quote Originally Posted by XCool View Post
    I don't remember seeing Wreck-Gar on Big W's site, but there it is, listed as an assortment with SS Megatron and SS Mixmaster.
    https://www.bigw.com.au/product/tran...rted-/p/83954/
    Thanks bro, I just ordered it.

Gnaw is on catch.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by XCool View Post
    I don't remember seeing Wreck-Gar on Big W's site, but there it is, listed as an assortment with SS Megatron and SS Mixmaster.
    https://www.bigw.com.au/product/tran...rted-/p/83954/
    Hopefully it means there is a bunch of Wreck Gar stock on shelves when everything opens back up.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Quote Originally Posted by Brobot View Post
    Thanks bro, I just ordered it.

Gnaw is on catch.com.au
    No worries, hope you get what you're after.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Hopefully it means there is a bunch of Wreck Gar stock on shelves when everything opens back up.
    There's none in my local when I checked yesterday. Aside to the Kingdom Magnus and 2x Grindor, there's just too many Kingdom Dinobots and Kingdom Arcees to warm the shelves.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brobot View Post
    Gnaw is on catch.com.au
    Ta muchly, you've just allowed me to avoid the will-they-or-won't-they-appear-at-retail roulette

Huh. How about that? Catch also has the Buzzworthy 4-pack for only $140.

The Toy deco Galvatron is now in stock at Amazon Australia, for $104 (EB Games was $119... and is late, so I might order this one and cancel yet another EB Games pre-order).

Shattered Glass Goldbug was in stock on Friday (as mine got shipped Friday), but is now listed as unavailable, so they might have sold out already.

Amazon Australia have put back up the four Golden Disk pages (three have official images), but none let you pre-order them yet... but allows you to add them to your wishlist (I'm not sure what that does, like if they notify you when they are available).

F2820 - Golden Disk 1 - Deluxe Ranger and Deluxe Puffer

F2882 - Golden Disk 2 - Deluxe Jackpot & Battlemaster Sights

F2817 - Golden Disk 3 - Voyager Mutant Tigatron

F2813 - Golden Disk 4 - Deluxe Terrorsaur

I sent an email to Hasbro Australia the week before, telling them that all of these items (as well as Draculus, Shattered Glass Jetfire, and Black Zarak) were officially revealed, so can be returned to the Amazon site, which was before Draculus, Galvatron and Goldbug had arrived... so none of the rest have been made available for pre-order yet, but this is a start I guess.
    I just want to get the four Golden Disk sets domestically... and don't want to have to wait until March to order them.

Added them to my wish list too. Have got them all on preorder on the US Amazon, but will try see if I can order more locally.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The Toy deco Galvatron is now in stock at Amazon Australia, for $104 (EB Games was $119... and is late, so I might order this one and cancel yet another EB Games pre-order).
    Thank you for that; I just noticed that my EB order has once more moved backward from Processed to Pending.

Managed to make use of that $10 promotional offer from all the delays of the original Galvatron, too. Mind you, I had to ring them (or rather have them ring me - that's a first) and assure them that no, I haven't used it, yes, you should be able to establish that from the few invoices that come from after that date. No real friction in getting it put through, just the explanation and then a minute or so wait to get approval from above and then it magically appeared on the item in my cart.

Just got to wait for someone to turn up at EB (we're back in lockdown...) so I can cancel the original order. i wonder if they pass the feedback of "yep, Hasbro supplied someone else before you again" up the chain...

Tigatron up for pre order on zavvi
    https://www.zavvi.com.au/toys-action.../12846094.html
    ~

Just got an e-mail from Savier's Toys / TF Toys / Micathia regarding my order for the Earthrise Seekers (no, not those ones, just plain old Thundercracker & Skywarp). They've only now been able to get hold of some, and are checking before they actually shift them to see whether or not I've bought the things elsewhere due to the long delay (and I did give it a little thought when they started showing up at TFH). So they should be on the way in the near future. I hope the Rainmakers aren't too far off either.