Page 53 of 164 FirstFirst ... 334348495051525354555657586373 ... LastLast

Thread: Online sightings (Australian companies)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    On a list of upcoming exclusive items here, the Seeker 2-pack and Decepticon Clones were both on it for January 2021... which I thought was an error... but with the Seeker 2-pack showing up as Australian stock, I can vouch for the listing... but really surprised on the price.
    That's the sort of pricing we'd get on excess, unwanted stock that no other country wants... not something that was/is in high demand.

I just wish they have the same luck with the Coneheads 2-pack and a number of other Earthrise exclusives, but they weren't on this year's listing... so if we do ever see them, it shouldn't be this year.
    I've just received an email from Amazon that they're still looking for stock.

Kmart has the WFC Earthrise Micromasters now on the website, $7 re-release price:

https://www.kmart.com.au/product/tra...sorted/3651301

Amazon Prime deal on Devvy!! Ignore the overinflated $472 price tag cause this goes down to $142 once you check out!!

Make sure you find the Devvy with the 70% off note at the bottom as there are other listings which do not discount.

Tried to link but it goes to the full priced one. Easiest way is to search all Prime Day sales and filter to toys. Scroll down a bit and they'll be a pic of Devvy with a mention of 70% off. Click on the Devvy in that category.

Quote Originally Posted by BruiseLee View Post
    Amazon Prime deal on Devvy!! Ignore the overinflated $472 price tag cause this goes down to $142 once you check out!!

Make sure you find the Devvy with the 70% off note at the bottom as there are other listings which do not discount.

Tried to link but it goes to the full priced one. Easiest way is to search all Prime Day sales and filter to toys. Scroll down a bit and they'll be a pic of Devvy with a mention of 70% off. Click on the Devvy in that category.
    Just be aware that the prime day deals are only for paid prime members... so if you aren't a paid Prime member, or logged in, you won't see the specials or be able to get them in the cart screen.

Link to the Transformers specials still available.

As per the current Kmart catalogue (24/6/21-14/7/21), Buzzworthy Bumblebee/Spike Witwicky is on sale $19 from $25 (after they realised 20 of them sitting on the pegs for weeks was an indicator of poor sales...) Worth it now folks or wait till clearance?

Domez blind box figurines from Toyworld $9.99 each. I've not seen these before.

https://www.toyworld.com.au/products...ed-blind-boxes

Its a decent Bumblebee, fun to mess with and I chose this one over Netflix because it's smaller than all the other mini bots we got in legends class.

Just found Studio 86 Slag .... slug listed at Toyworld. $99.99 free shipping

Thanks, just grabbed one.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    Just found Studio 86 Slag .... slug listed at Toyworld. $99.99 free shipping
    Link please? I can't locate it on toyworld.com.au