Page 58 of 164 FirstFirst ... 384853545556575859606162636878 ... LastLast

Thread: Online sightings (Australian companies)

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    I believe they are selling Leaders online only, though not directly stated currently, like they initially did with SS86 Grimlock and Kingdom Beast Megatron (eventually they attached a label saying "online only" to those listings).
    Sorry I mean stock on hand for shipping online, since Im sydney based and all stores are closed just curious if they will be shipped straight away

Quote Originally Posted by Flukey View Post
    Sorry I mean stock on hand for shipping online, since Im sydney based and all stores are closed just curious if they will be shipped straight away
    I ordered via Catch (but it was through Target it turns out) and Beast Megatron shipped from a fulfilment centre in Melbourne (I'm in Wollongong NSW). Shipped on Tuesday, arrived today.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    So every retailer is getting the July-August stock from Hasbro Australia except Amazon Australia.

I ordered on Fri night and it shipped from Vic today.

With target having them available for purchase one would assume they have stock on hand? I cannot tell....
    I ordered mine August 7th (last Saturday) to my nearest store, but still nothing yet. The order tracking says that it is still "shipping to store".

Has anyone else got theirs yet?

Mine is still shipping to store too. Hopefully early next week

Got mine today here in Sydney (Grindor and Slug), ordered Sat 7th so was done 5 Business days...
    Kind of wish that they would do the other classes as individual items being that the stores are closed here in case they get/have the next wave on hand..I dont like playing luck of the draw!

My Slug arrived this afternoon to my place via Aus Post from Truganina, Melbourne. Less than 5 full working days to Perth is quite good. So I would think your store orders will be arriving soon.

Got a text and email today saying it's ready to collect. So tomorrow I'll swing in there.

Target now has Kingdom Ultra Magnus online $89. So continues Target's somewhat recent offering of individual Leaders online (SS86 Grimlock, SS86 Slug, SS73 Grindor, Kingdom Optimus Prime, Kingdom Beast Megatron), which means Kingdom Galvatron may be coming...