Page 63 of 165 FirstFirst ... 435358596061626364656667687383 ... LastLast

Thread: Online sightings (Australian companies)

Quote Originally Posted by LuminisPrime View Post
    I knew it was only a matter of time before this day would come given JB has started selling board games, shirts and other stuff to do with Popculture but I thought JB at best would stock cross over figures and gen selects, so I was quite surprised to see SS and Kingdom figures.

Looks like Voyagers will be around $55. Leaders $99 and I think the Ark is at $299.
    Getting rid of their cd / blu ray stock. Need to find new stock

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Getting rid of their cd / blu ray stock. Need to find new stock
    They are one of the last physical retail stores selling cd's let alone dvd's

Odd to see it all go

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Yup, they're following Sanity's move into self-imposed-irrelevance. My local JB has cut down their CD stock by as much as 50% the last year. I do buy CDs, and prefer to do so, and that was my main reason for buying anything from them. Their slashing what they will stock has simply led to me buying from elsewhere. I know the nobs at the top say that they need to get out of CDs because CDs aren't selling, but so far as I can see the reason that (their) CDs aren't selling is because JB doesn't want to sell them. Talk about a self-fulfilling prophecy...

Anyway, I'm not really going to go to them for Transformers if they do start stocking them here. There are plenty of other places with better prices, what I presume will be better supply, and what I know will be a better experience.

I rarely buy CDs from JB because these days they mostly don't stock what I look for. They used to have some rare gems for me, but it's mostly just the popular stuff now. I still head to my "go to" before the pandemic hit and they're online only for time being. Still buy blu ray/DVD, so I'll be annoyed if they cut their stock further.

Honestly at this point in time if you want a get a CD, you might as well:
    a. Head to your local record shop (yes these things still exist, they'll die the moment music fans stop being a thing)
    b. Buy online (although I guess you might as well get the MP3's or even stream it, but heck you know you want it physically)
    c. If it's an older album, head to literally any Op Shop (or even School/Church Fetes at times), try your luck and see what hidden gems you can find. The majority of my CD collection is literally stuff I found 2nd hand for dirt cheap.
    d. Head to Discogs (or eBay) and find it there. Honestly that's probably your best place to find 2nd hand CD's, and even 2nd hand Vinyl!
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Alot of the time I buy directly from the band/label, and on bandcamp. Or Utopia Records. 2nd hand yea op shops and music fairs too, and markets. I miss doing all those

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Still waiting for mine to be charged or shipped, so maybe they didn't get enough stock.
    Wreckgar suddenly showed up today, and I didn't even realise it had been shipped or charged.

That was the last of my July Amazon pre-orders, so now just several August an September items left to catch up on.

T-Wrecks now showing up on JB Hi-fi website along with Hot Rod and Core Megatron.

"Transformers Generations War for Cybertron: Kingdom Leader WFC-K37 Maximal T-Wrecks Figure | JB Hi-Fi" https://www.jbhifi.com.au/products/t...-action-figure