Page 96 of 164 FirstFirst ... 7686919293949596979899100101106116 ... LastLast

Thread: Online sightings (Australian companies)

Did anyone end up finding the Legacy Leader Transmetal 2 Dragon at toyworld anywhere, or was the listing just put up early?

Quote Originally Posted by Handsprime View Post
    Looks like wave 2 of the Buzzworthy Bumblebee Deluxes are gonna be at Target. Which is good because I wanted that version of B-127
    On Friday I told myself, "those 3 Buzzworthy Deluxe toys will now come out in Australia", because I had just had paid au$53 each for the three from a foreign source and just got the shipping notification that day.
    I knew it... I really did... because it happens every time I give up waiting for something to be released here, and pay a little (or a lot) more to get it from somewhere else, and this time I could feel it, that these would show up here as soon as I had paid ($42 more) for them elsewhere. The fact that it was just 2 days later, just makes it even more obvious - if I don't track down an alternative source it won't come here and I miss out, but if I do track down an alternative source it will come here and I will have paid a lot more than I needed to.
    At least everyone else benefits from my bad luck... my sacrifice guarantees items coming here for other fans to easily get them.

Thank you for your sacrifice, Griffin! 😂

I paid through the nose for a couple of Kups a month or two ago too. Will be nice to at least get a cheap Cliffjumper.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Did anyone end up finding the Legacy Leader Transmetal 2 Dragon at toyworld anywhere, or was the listing just put up early?
    A search for TFs on their site has been failing to produce that listing for some days now, so I think you were right.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    A search for TFs on their site has been failing to produce that listing for some days now, so I think you were right.
    At least the direct link still works (for future reference), and the funny thing is that the listing now shows it with this week's sale price, as it would have been part of the sale if it was out.

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Target has Lego Optimus Prime on sale for $215.20
    https://www.target.com.au/p/lego-reg...1-3-2/66679868

JB Hi-Fi new items:

Masterpiece Movie -

Ironhide $239.

Megatron $334.

Optimus Prime $194.

(Continued)

Blackout $279.

Legacy Metroplex $299.

I'm somewhat interested in the Blackout - Mostly because he's a pretty cool looking con. However I only have Barricade in the MPM's so if I pick this up I'm worried I'll open a can of worms on myself...

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Well damn. Did not expect to see JB stocking masterpiece stuff. And that price for Metroplex is very surprisingly good!

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Looking at some other recent additions it looks like Hasbro is also clearing out some releases for other lines that never saw release here through JB, I'm seeing some overseas store exclusive Marvel Legends figures that came out in 2020. Perhaps it's overstock they got from Hasbro Asia? Maybe we'll see some TF releases we missed out on hit local store shelves