Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 23456789101525 ... LastLast

Thread: MP-11NR Masterpiece Ramjet

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The toys and packaging are the same.
    As noted by someone else above, the HK toys often come with a bonus coin or accessory. (gold MP Megatron came with a mini Reflector camera, and MP Optimus reissue came with a Vector Sigma key & ball)
    Thanks for the clarification.

Kranix is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Just jumped on and saw this and I was blown away at this release, never thought it would happen. Really exciting!

However... I missed out on PC, it showed as available but as usually happens it was sold out when I go to checkout. Now it shows as sold out. I dont know how you guys manage to buy on that site! Well done!

That reminds me... at BotCon a few months ago, I asked the main Hasbro guy (Jerry) - Masterpiece Coneheads retooled from the MP Seeker mould, is that something Hasbro can pressure TakaraTomy to do as they modified it once already?

His reply to me was - It's on our wish list, but nothing is planned.

That was four months ago, and with Hasbro claiming to not know about Generations changes or additions in Japan (like Groove and Devastator), it is possible that they didn't know about it back then for him to not be lying to me about it.
    And since it is only four months ago, it is too recent for my query to be any sort of catalyst, as Jerry was taking notes of my questions and suggestions and seemed genuinely interested in MP Coneheads since that Seeker mould has been their most successful of the Masterpiece line.

Either way, it is pretty exciting to see Ramjet... and expect Dirge and Thrust later, to fill out the Decepticon MP ranks.

...and they're gone.

Kranix: It did the same thing for me when I went to the checkout but I kept plugging at it, adding it to cart, having it say sold out, adding it to cart again, until finally it let me through to the next step and paid no problem.
    If you're really keen on one from PC that's the way to go

Kranix is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    Kranix: It did the same thing for me when I went to the checkout but I kept plugging at it, adding it to cart, having it say sold out, adding it to cart again, until finally it let me through to the next step and paid no problem.
    If you're really keen on one from PC that's the way to go
    Thanks DarkHyren, I did try this but no luck!

Dammit I missed out. Oh wells, sure as they'll release more of these than just 2000. I mean, they spent time and money doing a retool, they will release more of this mold

OMG can't wait!!!

Just noticed that his head cone isn't the jet nose, disappointing but I'll still grab one if PC re-opens orders

Most awesome disappointing news fora ages. Awesome because Taktom are finally making a Conehead, disappointing because now we finally get one he is limited and really expensive, I mean he's more pricey than the unofficial version.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Well screw down my nipplenuts and send me to Alaska. I was almost going to jump on the 3P ones not long ago. Hopefully this gets a wider release. 2000 is not enough to make all the fans happy
    Me too, but if this toy remains limited and $200 then maybe it's back to 3rd party for me, they appear to be significantly cheaper and not limited.