Hey all. As some of you may already be aware, I headed back to the UK to see friends and family last month.

Part of that was a trip to the British LEGOLAND with my young cousins. I'd never been before as the park opened when I was in that awkward phase between playing with Power Rangers toys and being obsessed with McFarlane's Spawn line, so it was good fun for me to see. Plus, we managed to snag free tickets.

I thought you guys might appreciate looking at some of the pics my wife took. Note that these are mostly of the sculptures created in one section of the park - the rest of the place is "just" a theme park with the usual sort of rides, albeit occasionally Lego themed. Also she seems to have mainly focused on the London portion, but there were areas designed to reflect cities across Europe and the world.

Yeah, we did go to the Lego store there, and yeah, we did spend lots of money, and yeah, I am now getting into Lego a bit. But as they're all Christmas presents I'm afraid you'll have to wait for me to be able to show them off in the acquisitions thread.